Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Compupic Pro

fantasyoao

Please help me!,send to me the link for download CompuPic Pro 6.22 or CompuPic Pro 6.23 Build 1363 , thanks amnd sorry my English

Super Moderator

and also some FREE alternatives to CompuPic
    • Easy Thumbnails FREE, utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and scaled-down/up copies from a wide range of popular picture formats.
    • SlowView FREE, multimedia viewer, combining an image viewer, a video player and an audio player in one single program. It allows you to quickly view and browse your multimedia collection, always with the same simple yet powerful interface. SlowView is working on all Windows platforms and supports more than 50 image, video, and audio formats!
    • PhotoFinder ProjectFREE, PhotoFinder Web lets viewers browse libraries, conferences (collections) and individual pictures. Viewers can also search by name or search the names, captions and other metadata in the database. It optimizes the layout of thumbnails to the browser window size, and automatically adjusts when the user resizes a window. This differs from most web-based tools by helping to accommodate a wide range of screen sizes.
    • Cheez FREE, is a powerful, yet easy to use, image cataloguing tool. It's main purpose is to facilitate photo album creation, managing and maintenance, although it can be used for handling any kind of image collection. It supports more than 15 image formats, including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, WMF/EMF etc.