Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

A TYPICAL TROLL

Theres a BIG difference between the old kazaa lite and these so called "new versions" or latest ones
    New to this site! Unfortunately, there seems to be those that like to "disagree" in haste, rather than add a responsible reason for why they disagree, for others to ponder and make an informed decision.

Now, I've tried several P2P programs, with Napster (first version) and WinMX being the main two I used. Now, with a new computer that has had everything cleaned/deleted, I'm ready to go on trying to find the best P2P program, and it seems Kazza Lite keeps coming up. Now I read that its either hard to find, or impossible to find?

So, IS there still a good P2P program out there, without advertising....for the masses, that is readily available?

I still buy CD's, but like to download the odd single song, when (in my opinion) a specific CD only has one song I like. I don't like paying for the other 10 songs, when I only want the one, thus a P2P program can hopefully do this for me.

Thanks in advance!

P2000

YES there is more than one. all you have to do is spend a little of YOUR time reading through the filesharing threads tp find them there are many listed. this may seem a mamoth task but its down to filesharers that there are so many threads and garbage on the subject they seem to just keep on repeating themselves just to keep the topic alive instead of reading through existing threads.

danny148126

dose any 1 have any good file sharing porgrams since k light is gone

thanks

danny

Originally posted by danny148126@Feb 25 2005, 12:16 AM

thanks

danny
    another one who cannot be bothered to learn a little before posting
    use the search feature and try reading through the results there are hundreds of threads on the subject and dozens of filesharing programs listed as well as links to filesharing forums such as www.p2pzone.com do a little for yourself members could point you to these results and the mod will most likely move this thread to one larger thread with answers in it but really there was non need if you had only done a little research YOURSELF

Beta

Originally posted by danny148126@Feb 25 2005, 06:16 AM

thanks

danny
    Daniel dear boy, can I suggest that if you are successful in acquiring a file sharing application that the first thing you type into the search engine is '' English for the disadvantaged''

no one has heard of xdcc catcher

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Feb 25 2005, 04:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Feb 25 2005, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--danny148126@Feb 25 2005, 06:16 AM

thanks

danny
    Daniel dear boy, can I suggest that if you are successful in acquiring a file sharing application that the first thing you type into the search engine is &#39;&#39; English for the disadvantaged&#39;&#39; [/b][/quote]
    yo Jaime i fink you meen disseddvantijed LOL dont they just make ya crack. praps when they get a job stop sponging off the state and have a couple a kids they may well grow up and be weaned off the file sponging hell that&#39;ll scare em . welcome to the real world

Lagartixa

The best program is Shareaza&#33;
    O melhor é o ShareazaPT&#33;

spennin_gs

hello every 1,

so is imesh even good i chagned from kazaa to imesh recently becouse 99% of the stuff i tried to dl dident come out when i tested it.and kezaa i had alot of problems with kazaa.so i switched to imesh.com.

is that even good and what do u guys recommend.

thanks