Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

if you had bothered reading a little before posting this you would of realised that this not a filesharing forum, this topic has been covered many times over , try reading through past postings, for p2p advice try a dedicated filesharing site such as www.p2p.com people at oldversion for the most part do not use p2p programs.

Ang

I posted a while ago , but can't find my post now . I had to replace my hard drive and last my old kazaa lite ++ . now all that seems to be available is the kazaa 2 . something that is full of spyware, can anyone suggets an alternative

http://www.p2pzone.com/ this link is a file sharing site which can and will answer your question far better than oldversion.

Hehe, lmao!! Do people read posts that they reply to? Ps i love p2p but the message might be sinking in, yeah the net is a big place Peace

chester_ting

Originally posted by Guest@Aug 11 2004, 08:09 AM
    Just wondering if anyone here uses BearShare, and if they do what do you think about it ?

I downloaded the 4.5.1 version yesterday but have'nt got round to trying it out yet but it seems pretty good.

Opinions ?
    I use bearshare along with shareaza and i like them

trolls only grow and multiply , why keep feeding them, 99% of p2p threads are from visitors or guests as they are refered to here at OV , [I use bearshare along with shareaza and i like them] if they have been refered to a place for an answer why add unnessary rubbish ,[ I posted a while ago , but can't find my post now . I had to replace my hard drive and last my old kazaa lite ++ . now all that seems to be available is the kazaa 2 . something that is full of spyware, can anyone suggets an alternative ] try searching the forum, use some of your own time instead of wasting other peoples, the mod has to read all of this crap and im sure has better things to do than that.

steve_majora

i was wondering, what is the fastest filesharing program we've been discussing?

Beta

So now you are trolling on this particular forum. You don't even get a troll point for posting below a post warning of trolls.
    Hopefully the admin or moderator will do something about such a cretinous time waster.

Originally posted by steve_majora@Aug 31 2004, 03:09 PM
    i was wondering, what is the fastest filesharing program we've been discussing?
    you really are a rick with a capital P , WHATS UP TROLL did your parents neglect you when you was young,

Originally posted by aeonblade@Sep 1 2004, 11:12 AM
    hey guy's i know this guy, but he's not all there.....
    NOT a good first post from a new member , members and the moderator dont go a bundle on spamming and certainly not on insults, IF you know this guy then you would already know him as a troll and would do the sensible thing and ignore him, this is looking at being another thread locked because of spamming .