Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Perhaps

I understand why the website cannot make older versions of KaZaA and KaZaA Lite available right now. However, I was wondering if perhaps one of you non-website affiliated users could send me an old version of KaZaA Lite that you might have laying around. Perhaps send it through AOL Instant Messenger or e-mail? If anyone could help that'd be great.

e-mail: galaxiesfreaK@msn.com
    AIM: sharemaster69

I'll reply to my own question no more than 10 minutes later by saying. Search for KaZaA Lite on eMule or eDonkey2000 and you'll find plenty of downloads for old versions of KaZaA.

Colin

I dont know much about p2p networks but i have used a lot and kazaa lite was my favorite. I miss it. Napster was cool, early kazaa's were cool and so was winmx, but they couldent match kezaa lite k++. Does anyone know some similar programs to kazaa lite (not winmx or pay p2p's)?

Originally posted by Colin@Jul 21 2004, 09:00 PM

I dont know much about p2p networks but i have used a lot and kazaa lite was my favorite. I miss it. Napster was cool, early kazaa's were cool and so was winmx, but they couldent match kezaa lite k++. Does anyone know some similar programs to kazaa lite (not winmx or pay p2p's)?
    try a p2p forum people who use them usually know all there is about these apps

i would say winmx is the best been using for 3 yrs never any spy ware

Look its dead

Just get soulseek...millions of people are on it, and you can download albums at a time

http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

Annoyed @ p2p pushers

Just what this board needs, another p2p program.
    This might have been better placed in the TRASH.
    If you've guessed that having p2ps shoved at me by people who think STEALING music is OK annoys me you are sadly mistaken.

IT PEEVES ME OFF TO NO END!

Perhaps after stealing a few dozen songs you could find a baby to steal candy from or a dog to kick down the street.

Originally posted by Annoyed @ p2p pushers@Jul 23 2004, 04:35 AM
    Just what this board needs, another p2p program.
    This might have been better placed in the TRASH.
    If you've guessed that having p2ps shoved at me by people who think STEALING music is OK annoys me you are sadly mistaken.

IT PEEVES ME OFF TO NO END!

Perhaps after stealing a few dozen songs you could find a baby to steal candy from or a dog to kick down the street.
    ignore the trolls my friend, these dishonest freaks do not know any better, eventually they will move on from downloading copyright stuff and move on to shoplifting etc until they end up in custody. sad really isnt it . all p2p users should be made to use p2p forums and not sites such as this, its unfair on people who do not agree with these programs and do not particulrly like having it rammed in their face day after day, perhaps they would see this if others, visited their p2p forums and kept adding threads about email programs and photo editing apps,

guest_guest

I tried to download bit torrent, but i could not get it to work. So how can i get bitTorrent to work? and what are the benefits of having bit torrent? is bit torrent and bit tornado the same thing?

Originally posted by guest_guest@Jul 24 2004, 11:49 PM
    I tried to download bit torrent, but i could not get it to work. So how can i get bitTorrent to work? and what are the benefits of having bit torrent? is bit torrent and bit tornado the same thing?
    the best possible way to sort out a problem with a p2p program is to go to a p2p forum , try typing filesharing forums into google or your search engine which ever you use , or type p2p forums , such sites members are dedicated users of these programs and therefore more informed on their usage , problems etc .