Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    guest_Brian

Originally posted by TheBulbasaurfreak@Jan 10 2004, 12:45 PM
    WinMX
    WinMX? they were asking for the BEST file sharing Program, not the WORST. although i have had problem in kazaa atleast it downloaded stuff. WinMX never did that for me

LiquidChrome

Bit Torrent.. By far.

Though I still use Kazaa Lite K++ for some things, I still like it even though it has gone down the craphole just a tad bit.

Kazaa Lite K++ Shall never die.

saddo hater

another good idea for this forum would be to have a new section for this type of topic, the forum shuld have all the sections it does have ie programs , requests etc and another one called THE SADDO FILESHARERS SECTION, that way all the other regular and registered members dont have to put up with the garbage, and all the saddoes can have their own little rubbish heap and wallow in their own crap

Warez Fan

Hello OldVersion!
    I'm writing this topic because I want to give you a suggestion to the site, and, to inform all the people that read it about this amazing program.
    Warez P2P Client is the next biggest peer-to-peer application to hit the internet, labelled the next Kazaa. Warez P2P is now a completely spyware and adware free file-sharing program with a great easy-to-use interface. Search and download your favorite music and video files shared by other users on the free peer-to-peer network. Warez P2P Client's advanced queuing system and multi-sourced swarmed downloads allow you to download whatever you want in the shortest possible time. Warez P2P Client really enhances your file-sharing experience, and has a built-in audio/video player with full playlist support.
    Warez P2P Client is out by a very little time, and it' s already at about 800.000 users, this is really the best p2p program since Kazaa.
    I think that OldVersion should start organizing them selves to put the old versions of this wonderful application.

Link to download it: removed

this is not a kazaa forum neither is it a warez forum it only deals with freeware shareware and demo titles , your link will be removed shortly and i suggest you go promote your illegal stuff some warez else

pix3l

Sorry that this is another P2P discussion, I have just been wondering this for awhile. Okay, Lately I have been wondering something. These "free" p2p programs that you have listed on the site, I was wondering if they contain spyware, So I researched people's reviews and for pratically all of the programs, People said they contained viruses/spyware/malware/adware/WHATEVER. So I want to get this straight, Which of these programs REALLY DO have these infections?

Yes, I know that most of the time these free p2p programs are just a ripoff and junk filled full of spyware, Though I am just wondering.

So tell me, If you can, Which of the following programs have these types of infections, CuteMX, DC++, LimeWire, Morpheus, Scour Exchange, WinMX, And now some programs that you may or may not be familiar with that are not on this website, Warez P2P, E-mule, E-donkey (Or whatever they are.), Shareaza, Soul Seek, Ares, Ares Lite(Or "Ares Galaxy and Ares Galaxy Lite or whatever.)

And when I mean does it have spyware, I mean does the program ITSELF have spyware.

Yes I am sorry it is such a long list but I am just wondering. Thanks.

Beta

With regard to the above post by pix31.
    I shouldn't think anyone here is in the least bit interested in your trivial enquiry. Do your own research and do not expect responsible contributors to get involved in such a time wasting nonsense.

pix3l

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Oct 17 2004, 03:55 PM
    I shouldn't think anyone here is in the least bit interested in your trivial enquiry. Do your own research and do not expect responsible contributors to get involved in such a time wasting nonsense.
    *Sigh*, I wasn't asking for you to find all that information, Just the ones you knew about.

But oh well, You can have it your way.

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Oct 17 2004, 03:55 PM
    And also, I was just asking for them to go off by their expierences with ANY of these programs.

Yes, I am sorry for the double post.

JAIME ANDRES is 100% correct and i stand with him on this , simple research such as this could be done by a 6 year old child. members havent the time or the interest in filesharing apps. many of the p2p threads have links for p2p sites who would most likely welcome your request for this info. always the best way for help is ask a dedicated site on that subject.