Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy CD Creater

Super Moderator

Originally posted by sevenarc9+Dec 6 2003, 02:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sevenarc9 @ Dec 6 2003, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have a copy of Easy Creator 4. Let me know if I can help.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--Oldversion.com Faqs
    @ http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php
    Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    [/quote]
    Is this a shareware version? if not, please do not offer to supply full versions of retail programs, as that is illegal, and not acceptable on this forum/site. Unless you are relinquishing your license with the copy to the other person, if that is permissible under the EUA of the application.

Administrator

does anyone have a copy of ez cd pro 95 , or a link to where i can download it, i have scoured the net with no luck, many thanks in advance for your help, this program was by adaptec, i believe it was freeware and they withdrew it when they launched easy cd creator?
    simply me

Super Moderator

Administrator

err got the download, but it seems to be faulty, i downloaded it but when installed the boxes where it says what buttons are for what are all blank and i also noticed that whilst installing it it seemed as if the wording was jumbled up any ideas ?
    simply me

Super Moderator

Most likely then that the installer is in a different language that you dont have support for. Probably Chinese language.
    sometimes just the installer is in another language but the program works fine, but you have a 50/50 chance.

doodle man

what a shame this was a great program but i had the same problem, any more links for it? thanks

Davy

Does any one have old easy cd creator and direct CD. Need it to access and modify my old Cd RWs created by the same program.

Super Moderator

Was there a special format this program used? Any cd creating software should be able to re write and modify your CD-Rws, if you used packet writing, you can probably use NTI to make changes to it. That program is already been asked for an there are links in the past posting for NTI.
    There was recently a request for the CD Pro 95, but the results did not fair too well.

guest_jeff

:unsure: i lost my back up of the spin dr. need help;.

Please read the Pinned topic, How to Request an App because it makes it easier to find the program you requested. Then make the nessaray corrections to your post and reply in this forum.