Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy CD Creater

Josh

Someone please post Easy CD Creator 1 and 2 versions. Thanks

Super Moderator

Did you not see 5 posts down, this was just requested?
    Did you search the forum for this title, which was asked for before.
    Did you read and format your question properly, to the piined topic, which will benefit you.
    If you are requesting a version, then read the pinned topic, and edit this post accordingly.

You may wish to also check for alternatives to EZCD, There are even a few free titles you can use, as EZCD would be shareware.
    FREEWARE CD Burning titles

what beanboy89 says is correct and also before posting it is best to search the forum you prolly would of found an existing thread to post in or an answer you could be satisfied with. I used the key words <easy and creator> <any date> and got half dozen threads there are prolly more. the one below looked interesting to me
    one of many

guest_Ali

Thanks for your site.I would like to see old version of Roxio Easy CD Creator.

Thanks a lot.

Please read the Pinned topic, How to Request an App because it makes it easier to find the program you requested. Then make the nessary corrections to your post and reply in this forum.

Super Moderator

This has been asked already in several threads. Please search for those results.
    You might want to try using a freeware alternative.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry5162

Administrator

roxio which was formerly adaptec did not do trial versions after the start of easy cd creator 5 they only did a basic version of the software which was shipped with new cd burners and could be upgraded by going online, there was a time that you could download the trial version but i believe it stopped over a year ago, if it older versions than easy cd creator 5 they would be adaptec products and not roxio, your best bet would be to search ebay.com and purchase a copy
    simply me

bossmann316

I want the previous version of easy cdda extractor 6

fed up

you say you want,, well so does everybody, How To Request An App should help you reformat your request and perhaps you may have it fulfilled

unknown52

i was wondering if it is possible if you guys can put either Roxio Easy CD And DVD Creator 6 or Roxio CD And DVD Creator 7. The manufactures site is www.roxio.com. The title of the program explains it al. Its built to burn, rip, create, play, manage playlists and much more. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys did. Got any questions email me at mixmasterdee2000@hotmail.com...thnx