Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy CD Creater

Super Moderator

I dont believe OldVersion.com is going to host this file, so far I found only 1 download for version 6, and it was listed as being 669megs.

Administrator

although i dont personally like roxio products due to problems i had, you could purchase a copy very cheap from www.ebay.com there are loads of full and basic versions in their listings and the basic versions have the option to upgrade online .
    simply me

killerhex

easy cd-da extractor version 6.2 where can i download it

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

This was already requested, but the requestee never bothered to fill out the necessary info, so it was never fulfilled.

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Mar 12 2004, 01:27 PM
    Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.
    I dont think this member even bothers to read replys after posting as their every post is replied to in the same manner ,must be happy to get the same results as the other requestor you mention I guess !

Masonice

adaptec easy cd creator was giving away copies of its software with cd burners,
    I should know, I received a few copies, back when I bought my 8X cd burner.
    If a company is GIVING it away, that basically means, its worthless, and is the same,
    as trial version or freeware. I have a copy floating around that I am willing to donate.
    I definately wish you guys would put it on this sight. Old versions of software no longer,
    have a value when they reach a certain point. 5yr old versions of Mcafee, sit in used book stores,
    waiting to be sold, but the dust keeps collecting. I would definately not be afraid to put old copies
    of adaptec easy cd creator, and would never put versions of Roxio easy cd creator, and there is a major difference btw.
    Nero really sux ass, it has a trial on the mp3 encoding plugin, only lasts 30 days, easy cd creator does not, but
    There was one flaw with EZcdCreator, I know it wont work on XP, im gonna try it on 2K, but it was designed, for Win98
    another thing. Any peice of software designed for WIN98, nobody will gripe about it, if you put it on this site. Nobody really cares
    its OLD. plz

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Masonice+Jun 15 2004, 11:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Masonice @ Jun 15 2004, 11:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>adaptec easy cd creator was giving away copies of its software with cd burners, I should know, I received a few copies, back when I bought my 8X cd burner. If a company is GIVING it away, that basically means, its worthless, and is the same, as trial version or freeware.[/b]

Thats a nice thought, but.. The software is copyrighted, whether it is 10 days old, or 10 years it is someones property, copyrighted and IP (Intellectual Property).
    The software they are &#39;giving away&#39; is not worthless, it is software paid for when you purchased the burner, its called OEM (Original Equpiment Manufactuer) bundles. Since a cd recorder is worthles without software, the hardware companys buy a bulk license for thousands of copies of the software, which is incredibly cheap this way, then they package it as included software with the recorders. Your still bound by the copyright, EULA (End User License Agreement) you clicked "I Agree" to when you installed the software. Which usually means you can not give the software away without including the license, or that no copies be made, etc.etc. It amounts to protecting the copyright.

It is neither Freeware, Shareware, but retail, and can not be hosted for downloading.

Originally posted by -Masonice@Jun 15 2004, 11:50 PM
    Old versions of software no longer, have a value when they reach a certain point.
    Not true completely. DOS is much older than 5 years, but is still very capable of very powerful things. It&#39;s just that the user base has shrunk, or been taken over with MS Windows.

Originally posted by -Masonice@Jun 15 2004, 11:50 PM
    Nero really sux ass, it has a trial on the mp3 encoding plugin, only lasts 30 days,
    Nero should be viewed as a CD Recording software, not based on its mp3 encoding. Since LAME, is probably the only mp3 encoder worth anything these days and it&#39;s FREE.

<!--QuoteBegin--Masonice
    @Jun 15 2004, 11:50 PM
    I know it wont work on XP, im gonna try it on 2K, but it was designed, for Win98 another thing. Any peice of software designed for WIN98, nobody will gripe about it, if you put it on this site. Nobody really cares its OLD. plz[/quote] XP is built from NT, which is the base for 2k, Most likely if the app wont work in NT, it wont work in any of the family line. Nobody will gripe? Yes they will and they do.
    Even if it looks to be useless software. it still belongs to a company who decides if the software should be passed around or not. And most will say not. if someone wants it, to them that means money.

how in the heck?

wel i installed an old version of easy cd creator like version 5.1.02 and it doesn&#39;t have support for my sony crx230a-U (brand new cr-wr) drive because when the software was released 52x burners didn&#39;t exist, it came with b&#39;s gold , and i hate it i just want 2 run easy cd creator or nero with my ner drive , i discovered that i could upgrade 2 the 5.3... verson and it would support my new drive only problem is that when i downloaded the update it came in a format that i never even heard of b4 .....i downloaded the upgrade and another file that integrates new drive support
    the files r driveup5.3.5s[1]..5s[1] and ecdc_v5.3.5.10_plt_enu[1]..10_plt_enu[1]
    so anyway how in the heck do i upgrade with out an executable file ?
    already tryed opening the files with roxio and doesn&#39;t work
    any quick help would b verry appriciated as i am loosing my dsl in a few days and want 2 figure this out b4 then

thanx much

you say a file format youve never heard of. is it a zip file or a .rar file we are not mind readers tell us wot file format it is and we may be able to help if you have downloaded them as an up date it should be executable but you may have to extract the files if they are zipped, try right clicking the files and see from the properties what type of files they are

http://rpp.roxio.com/drives/?page=supporte...ed_drives&ltr=S try this link, looking at it you wont get that sony drive to run on any version 5 mate even with the update, you may be better to go with good old nero, you will get a copy from www.ebay.com very very cheap