Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Easy CD Creater

spunkholie

Would like to be able to find this one myself...I have some cd's that were left in writable mode and had a system crash, totally killed my pc, now I have a new system and nero won't read the unfinished disks. If anyone knows how I can recover the data that would be cool too, but I did like that program.

Thanks,
    spunkholie

Administrator

Originally posted by Digibop@Jun 15 2005, 06:44 PM
    Hello,

Anyone know how I can get Adaptec Easy CD Creater v4?

I actually had the original disc that came with my Gateway computer, but can't find it.

It has Windows ME installed and can't run the newer versions.

Thanks
    i run easycd creator 5 platinum on my windows me system that has only a 500mhz processor and 128 mhz ram for backing up my photos on data disc and music back ups of my cds for using in the car so i would expect your system should run it as well, i have a couple of copies of easy cd creator 4 deluxe somewhere that came shipped with various burners i bought but as adaptec was taken over by roxio there is very little in the way of support for the adaptec products although roxio do have some updates still on the website, if your drive is newer than mid 2001 chances are it wont be supported by the software but you will get a copy really cheap from www.ebay.com or www.recycledsoftware.com
    simply me

Default cd authoring program

Program Name: easy cd pro 95
    Current version: unknown
    Desired versions: as above. easy cd pro 95
    Description: an old cd authoring/burning program perhaps the best one that adaptec ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby
    Program Name: easy cd pro 95
    Somehow your post has mysteriously appeared in this existing thread even without you searching.
    Try looking through the previous pages for information.

http://163.16.32.12/download/easy-cd_pro_95.exe

There was an early demo available but I have found no mirrors
    ftp://ftp.adaptec.com/pub/BBS/easycd/demo95.exe(nonfunctional)

Administrator

well pointed out goslow,perhaps the poster saw that and the write up saying it downloaded and installed but didnt work properly.i do believe locust pointed me towards another link way back when i was at another forum i will check my archives and see if i still have it
    simply me

Grandma (moderator)

Goslow, thanks for the file name. I found a link that works (today).
    ftp://ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/cdr/demo95.exe

there's an update to Easy-CD Pro 95 within the file ECDP95U.ZIP (308.7 kb - 07-23-97)
    mentioned at
    http://www.mpoli.fi/files/hardware/C...R/index.html#e

the file is for instance downloadable at
    ftp://pc58.ibspan.waw.pl/pub/mirror/...ER/ECDP95U.ZIP

-> is this update an update to be applied to the version you just provided the link for -- or does the demo95.exe contain a more recent version?

Beta

I have the following files in my backup drive pick one let me know and I send it by email

dcd_v305_up.exe
    ecdc_v403b_up.exe
    ecdc_v405_up.exe
    sstrm_eng_v403up.exe
    DriveUp5.3.5h.exe
    driveup5.3.5u.exe
    ECDC_v5.02d_up.exe
    ecdc_v5.1_plt.exe
    ecdc_v5.3.1.154_plt_enu_SP4.exe
    ecdc_v5.3.5.10_plt_enu.exe
    ecdc_v502b_up.exe
    Ecdc502c_up.exe
    photo_up.exe
    udfread_v5.1.1.213_inst.exe
    video_up.exe

Gold

Default Easy CD Creator

Good evening,

I just happened to stumble upon this site and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for the help I need.

I am using a Compaq Presario AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3300+, 2411MHz/960 RAM, running Windows Xp Home Sp#2, using IE7. My system is now almost two years old.

I can vaguely remember a program that came bundled with the computer called 'Easy CD Creator'. Somehow, sometime and someway I got rid of the program.

Has anyone else ever heard of it? I can't say for certain but I am pretty sure the version number was v 5.0. I have always had trouble getting the 'CD Burning' function in my WMP to work, both WMP10 and now WMP11. I think it has something to do with something that was connected to 'Easy CD Creator'.

Any help out there?

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

Hi

an existing thread is here
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?&p=5311 ,please follow the pinned topic in the request forum
    there are freeware alternatives posted in the forum that may serve your purpose if you are going to start using another program anyway.

you may also need to be clearer in what help you are seeking so that members might assist you - you maybe seeking to reinstall a lost program or remove the remnants of one that might be causing a conflict.

Roxio products do not have an enviable reputation.