Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Muddawg

he yall, im trying to find River Past Video Cleaner V2.0. Can someone help me or give me a link that that doesn't go to riverpast.net?

ok if so email me at muddawg4@hotmail.com

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Muddawg@Nov 30 2003, 07:18 AM http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=1539
    lol as if i care if MS gets ripped? the Only legitamate copy of dos I own is 4.0 The non legitamate copies are as follows DOS 6.22, Windows 3.11,(floppies) 95, 98, ME, XP!(burned)! yup i love to rip microsoft off!! plus they are useful for getting old computers to work! So give me a break and don't track my IP :P
    And Screw MS Dos! Amiga is where it is at!
    If your capable of finding these non legit copies of Windows, then i suppose you can find a copy of the software in question as easily.

Muddawg

hey dude, I only found DOS 6.22 and WFW 3.11 on the internet! The rest i got from my friends! ANd trust me, i spent 2hours+ searching for old version of Video cleaner on KaZaA Lite ++, Google, individual websites and god knows what else and EVERY time i got redirectted eathier riverpast.com or riverpast.net
    so I came here because I need some help. so don't be a meanie pants and see if you can do some looking around or something BTW my eamil is muddawg4@hotmail.com

Super Moderator

If you want files found, it is always best to include in your request the current version, and the website of the developers. this will improve the chances of getting a reply

Muddawg

ok thanks man! I'll try these! :lol:

Default Looking for Video Cleaner 6.1

Program Name: River Past Video Cleaner 6.1
    Website: http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/vid...r/download.php
    Current version: 7.02
    Desired versions: 6.1 or (older down to 5.3)
    Description: Program to convert video file from one format to another.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Super Moderator

Depending on what you want to convert, there are freeware apps which can do the job at hand.

• Freeware video converter tools,

Nandub
      is a software designed for encoding DivX ;-) and MPEG4v2 compressed AVI files, using the state of the art technology called Smart Bitrate Control.

AutoGK
      THE tool for DivX / XviD backup utility. With support of DVDs, MPEG2 (such as DVB captures and transport streams), MPEG1 sources along with AVI/DV sources encoding into your favourite MPEG4 format was never as easy as now!

Virtualdub
      is mainly geared toward processing AVI files,