Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Chatables

Paul Im

Does anyone have chatables? It was an Instant Message program that used talking heads.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by LocustFurnace@ Template #1, Requesting Files How-to
    To better help you locate the files you seek, be sure to include the website, and current version of the program.
    Include the version number your seeking, and provide alittle info on the function of the file.
    These little steps you take can greatly improve the chances of your request being fulfilled, and saves time for those who seek files. Since the first thing we must do is locate the website, without knowing what sort of app it is, we might be looking at the wrong site. Many apps have similar names, but perform different functions.
    Before you post any request, check the past postings for the same request, as it may have already been requested; and fulfilled, thus saving you time waiting for a reply.
    had you checked the pinned topic of Chat apps?

Paul Im

The last known URL for Chatables was: www.chatables.net. Unfortunately they are gone now. The last known version is 3.0, but I'll take any version number. I checked the pinned chat topic and it describes chatables as:

Chat@bles, The ability to send more than just mere emoticons.you and send anything with animation and sound along with text messaging. interoperability with AIM, Yahoo! and MSN.
    http://chatables.net/site40/

Although chatables works with other IM programs I believe they had a stand alone IM program at one time.

Goslow unplugged

I've looked its a hard find good luck

Super Moderator

Since the site no longer is active, i'll have to remove it from my list. I did not find this app anywhere, and never downloaded any versions of it.

Paul Im

thanks for your help.

You can get <Chat@bles3 v4.0 2.8MB> here
    Unzip & readme first Instructions + part joiner .bat 1.0KB
    Part 1 977KB
    Part 2 977KB
    Part 3 889KB