Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

magnus

I hope this is a program that's requestable on oldversion. Good to see you guys talked about on Techtv's "Call For Help" too.

The newer version is Movie Magic Screenwriter v4.6 and its website is at screenplay.com, but it's demo can be gotten at download.com and some others.

The older version I'm interested in is Movie Magic Screenwriter 2.01 and its what I used on my old computer. This new version costs almost 400 dollars and you need to put its cd into the comp everytime you use it.

Its a script formatting program that's pretty well known but the oldversion works well for me and its the one I do now. Getting the new one from Kazaalite is no good and the cracks you get are no good as well because as I said before, you need the actual cd for the newest version.

If any help comes my way I'll be grateful. Thanks for your forum, for oldversion, for your time and your work.

Thank you.

<_<

Super Moderator

Originally posted by magnus+Dec 7 2003, 12:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (magnus @ Dec 7 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I hope this is a program that&#39;s requestable on oldversion.* Good to see you guys talked about on Techtv&#39;s "Call For Help" too.[/b]

Yes, having been mentioned on TechTv is rewarding, http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/catsclic...3585414,00.html.
    Originally posted by -magnus@Dec 7 2003, 12:54 AM
    The newer version is Movie Magic Screenwriter v4.6 and its website is at screenplay.com, but it&#39;s demo can be gotten at download.com and some others.... you need the actual cd for the newest version.
    I will have to guess your not looking for a shareware version, but a full retail version of this app?
    As I am sure you are well aware, this site does not offer retail apps, as retail apps are licensed programs, and must be paid for. Offering you a retail app is illegal. If the app is a shareware program, then i will look for it.
    <!--QuoteBegin--FAQS
    @ http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php]Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.[/b][/quote]
    Some alternative & Freebies,

updated 2004-10-10

• RoughDraft is a freeware word processor. Although suitable for general use, it has features specifically designed for writers of novels, short stories, articles, poetry, plays and screenplays.

Thanks alot for the info, locust. The links you gave were helpful along the same lines I was intrigued about.

<_<