Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

guest_patty72018

Does anyone know where I can download this version??? Thanks

patty72018

The current version is 1.86, I am looking for the version that this website sez is current,1.85 Thanks!!!

Super Moderator

Originally posted by patty72018@Dec 9 2003, 11:09 AM
    The current version is 1.86, I am looking for the version that this website sez is current,1.85 Thanks!!!
    which website?
    Do you have a website for the program your requesting? that will help in begining to locate the file you seek, as was outlined in the link I posted for you to read.
    the more info you can provide the better chance of success; after all, you know what the apps is, does, where it is from - I don't know these things for every single program on the web. If you can provide the link so I can see what it is I am looking for. that will help me, and those who seek, alot. This way we dont have to spend time tracking down an apps website, we might also find a similar named app, since many apps exist with similar names.

Since I was not busy, i looked the app up, and found the website myself. I do have this app myself - was not sure of the program name, i will look for links, or, i can email you the 1.85 version

guest_patty72018

Sorry about not understanding what you wanted in the first place,I just thought that since it was listed here everyone new about it. Thanks Again!!!