Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lauren

ya... well WinMX is good.. thats what i use.. and its free!!! .. but i dont know really anything about computers so dont ask me.. i only know stuff if i can try it out..

Richard

Kazaa Lite should work fine. And I do not think there is an easy way for them to figure out you're using Kazaa Lite unless you have your username setup as kazaalite.tk or something like that. Though it is hard nowadays to download anything off Kazaa since everyone is afraid to use it. This is just ridiculous... anyone who thinks their front door is going to be kicked down because they're sharing a few songs or videos online is a paranoid freak.

Marius

You can say it works fine, but it really doesn't. Kazaa lite is dead. Clean KMD is not really kazaa lite. You can either keep using kazaa lite, getting really slow downloads and not even seeing half the available files, or you can acknowlege the truth and try kazaa and dietk, or some other new combination like that.

Of course, since you are still getting some files with klite, you think it works perfectly. It doesn't but you will have to try dietk and kazaa 2.6 in order to see just how poorly klite is performing.

TheBulbasaurfreak

Use WinMX. free, reliable.

Administrator

kazaalite will work for a considerable time yet although it will slowly get harder to find any good files and downloading times are slowly rising, if you havent tried it yet as previously stated give winmx a go i found it much better then any kazaa and good download times as well,
    simply me

TheBulbasaurfreak

Except for the long queues...............

Administrator

there is of course queues, however i have not had any problems with virus files on winmx but have had several on kazaa, not a problem if you keep up to date with antivirus programs , but certain times of the day make a big difference as well, late in the day gives better results for me,
    simply me

Evan

hmm my kazaalite still works?

Originally posted by Evan@Jan 31 2004, 10:56 PM
    hmm my kazaalite still works?
    and if you had actually read any of this post you'd know why

guest_Pete

Kazaa Lite does NOT charge for downloads. There was just some guy who ripped the k-lite.tk domain from the real owner and now they offer a paid version.

Don't fall for this scam !

The old site has stopped to develop KLite ( http://www.klitesite.com ) but as you can see their community is still up http://www.filesharingtalk.com/index.php

Never pay for KLite cause it's free !

Pete