Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Whoops this dropped off the back of my post ;)
    pdf help file: requires adobe acrobat reader free
    http://www.samsungtelecom.com/uproar/pdf/m.../musicmatch.pdf

Super Moderator

trying to add more posts to your overall count huh, GoSlow? ya could have edited the same post you know. users can edit their own postings.

i think there has been previous postings for Musicmatch, and yes, there has been, by doing a quick search i got these results numbering 16!
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...lite=musicmatch

and there is a request for version 5, so that thread could have been added to, then would have been upped on the board, and file links could have been added to it.

It is OK to add to older threads, if the topic is the same as what your seeking. I know some forums find answering older threads from months back is a waste. But i think the subject does not get old, so just keep admending to the thread, which helps make it easier to do a search on a topic and find all the answers in 1, instead of scattered across 20 threads. this would have been great for all the MSN threads as well! Since they keep on piling up.

this program is about as fancy lookin as MusicMatch; since alot of people use MMJB for the looks. Plus it has some features MMJB does not, and it is 100% free. Good alternative to MMJB
    [list][*]Quintessential Player FREE
    http://www.quinnware.com/index.php
    [list]

>To download link post Musicmatch version 5.10.0149
    Originally posted by locustfurnace@Nov 12 2003, 04:47 PM
    trying to add more posts to your overall count huh, GoSlow? ya could have edited the same post you know. users can edit their own postings.
    Yeah all I want for Christmas is another member icon
    so no more taking holidays
    but as anyone well knows editing posts does not send out an alert to those that are h34r: tracking the thread .Another goodie in the bountiful stocking of membership benefits
    Members only > Email Notification of new messages
    How to get emailed when a new reply is added to a topic.

more
    Help | Search | Members | Calendar :lol:

Stu

Does anyone know if/when MusicMatch Jukebox 8.1 will be available?

I purchased their 8.1 Plus version only two months ago. But while I reformatted my hard drive to clean it up last week, MusicMatch replaced Jukebox by offering instead a new 8.2 version on their site.

When I tried to install the new 8.2 Plus version, they told me that I had to repay them because my purchase was for only the old 8.1 version.

My $20 key, which I bought in October, is now obsolete. What the hell is wrong with the people at MusicMatch?

Goslow unplugged

Looks like its available at the bottom of this page the download link is active and the file size is about right
    How do you get the plus version do you just enter your key in the basic version to enable the plus features ?
    Your request posting could be improved please read carefully the pinned topic in the request forum then you may click the link ;)
    Originally posted by Stu@Dec 14 2003, 05:28 PM
    My $20 key, which I bought in October, is now obsolete. What the hell is wrong with the people at MusicMatch?
    Also this part of your request has been answered by locustfurnace if you look through other musicmatch threads +1 !
    p.s. I do see they use deceptive wording in their sales pitch another reason to use freeware
    promise to read that pinned topic ?
    Ok then >> http://www.mpegx.com/view.php?detail=73

Super Moderator

this program is about as fancy lookin as MusicMatch; since alot of people use MMJB for the looks. Plus it has some features MMJB does not, and it is 100% free. Good alternative to MMJB
    [list]

Super Moderator

[list]

Release Candiate 1

locustfurnace, does this one has the record features like Musicmatch?
    (Musicmatch has features to record from microphone, line-n, and a ripper, also making audio CDs).

Super Moderator

I don't believe it does. Line-in recording can easily be handled by your built-in Windows recorder, although those sort of apps that do handle in-line recording are very primitive and do not give much control over the quality of the recording. You would really be better served with an audio editor for such purposes, as the programmers focus on recording, while these music players are more of the swiss-army knife of audio, they might be able to do it, but they usually are not the best (or even good) tools for the job.
    For inline recording; for quality, not for general purpose recording, you might wish to look for a utility designed for and specializes in this. Such as Cool Edit, Sound Forge, or Audacity; which Audacity is freeware by the way.
    If you want something that looks good to play music, those apps are fine, if you want something that will give the most focus on playback quality, then you might want to try Foobar2000, it lacks the pretty UI, but its developers just concentrate on overall high quality playback.

brogen

[FONT=Arial] :angry:
    I am looking for the version of musicmatch jukebox that is black and white with a circle and a star type design
    i did a system recovery and now its gone and it is the only version that i liked any help out there???????
    :angry: