Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gaffer

I agree, this site is amazing.
    I found it and are now telling all my friends. Keep up the good work. Old is better B)

Shock

Originally posted by straight talker+Oct 14 2004, 06:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (straight talker @ Oct 14 2004, 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Illegal Concepts@Oct 14 2004, 03:12 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin---Jk-
    @Dec 24 2003, 08:50 AM
    More interesting discussions?* *

^ Yes I have noticed that the topics are boring.

topics perhaps seem boring to some people ,all depends on your own personal interests, perhaps you prefer p2p and warez type discussions, but this type of subject isnt popular here. jk who you quoted made a total of four posts in less than a month and i think was a great kazaa supporter and hasnt posted since january so i guess it wasnt his kind of forum, if you are interested in different topics start a topic of your choice, im sure no one aims to offend on the forum but by reading and learning a little of what the site is about you will see that kazaa caused quite a lot of spamming for a while so is now not a very welcome subject , everyone tries to help on all subjects but obviously dont appreciate having the same thing rammed at them every day. this forum is a great resource with a good moderator and thrives because of the clean cut image it has. [/b][/quote]
    And I admit it, that guy was me, I posted a whole lot of stuff on Kazaa in different threads, the people started to get annoyed but I continued because I was stupid and this was the first forum I&#39;ve been too.
    Eathen if I annoyed alot that time teached me alot about forums, and I stayed away a big while not because this wasn&#39;t my kind of forum but because I went to practice the things that OV tought me. In that while of time I&#39;ve grew up and I know how to post in a forum and what happened then wont happen again.

dragonfire

this is a bloody great site glad i found it