Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator

Velvetta changed their recipe. The cheese melts while you cut it, trying to get nice piece with a cheese-cutter does not happen. All that ends up happening is the cheese clumps up on the cutter. Did not used to be this way.

Cans of soup have shrunk, less ounces per can, but price is higher than ever.

Potatoes have gotten smaller. Gasoline prices have gone up. A 2x4 piece of lumber is not really 2x4. Paychecks have gotten smaller while taxes are higher.

The facts are things often change despite what you or I want.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    Thank you Locust,i dunno if i forgot i posted it or what......(Merci Beaucoup)

The problem with NOT BUYING THE PRODUCT is,hardily anyone notices a change!!!! THAT IS SO BAFFLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SKIM MILK AND REG. MILK?? (I suppose people who's taste buds are "Out to lunch")

Its people like this that these companies count on,people they can walk all over......... And they think they owe them nothing!! (Dont owe them any explanation,etc......)
    dont panic dude,your original post was nearly three years old and it should only be about another three years and you should of grown out of your tantrums of whether your sweeties taste right or not,anyway i would of thought if you couldnt remember posting the last same thing regarding these sweets then i very much doubt you can remember what they originally tasted like anyway,LOL what a character.

Ah man!!