Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Beta

Perhaps I am being rather purile here but I downloaded an early version of kazaa (ver 2.0) from oldversion.com because I was pissed off with all of Sharman's accessories in 2.52, and now it just flies along. I must admit to adding kazaa hack 2.1 but only to streamline downloads

David Main

Yes KLIte++ 2.4.3 is the go!!
    No problems with the RegSeeker solution first time...done.
    Recommended.
    DM Western Australia

joesa

Originally posted by Marius@Dec 31 2003, 02:30 AM
    you probably don't realize this yet, but you shouldn't be reccomending klite to people, it's dying. K-lite users are locked out of many supernodes, and big files often will not download at all for klite users. Also, you find alot less stuff on klite.

Klite still works a bit now, for little files, but it was targeted by Sharman networks for elimination. It will not work at all in future versions of kazaa and will work worse and worse until then.

Instead, download kazaa 2.6 (it's the new one) and dietk, dietk will alow you to use the regular kazaa client while disabling or removing all spyware. Kazaa plud dietk works much better than kazaa lite. I know this to be accurate, i was a longtime kazaa lite user.
    hey r u working for sharman or somthing like that?? r u crazy i just downloaded like 3 dvd rips as fast as always... you r a LIAR... U work for the enemy..... :angry:

Super Moderator

Originally posted by joesa+Jan 27 2004, 03:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joesa @ Jan 27 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>hey r u working for sharman or somthing like that?? r u crazy i just downloaded like 3 dvd rips as fast as always... you r a LIAR... U work for the enemy..... :angry:[/b]

You did not read what they posted.
    Which enemy would that be?
    Did you actually download 3 DVD&#39;s? or "like" 3 dvd&#39;s?
    Originally posted by -Marius@Dec 31 2003, 02:30 AM
    Klite still works a bit now..
    <!--QuoteBegin--joesa
    @Jan 27 2004, 03:44 PM
    It will not work at all in future versions of kazaa and will work worse and worse until then.
    [/quote]

anonomous

Originally posted by Guest@Jan 2 2004, 03:53 PM
    What do you use to open Kazaa Lite K Lite++ with? I&#39;m on AOL and I&#39;m clueless. A box opens saying it is too big for AOL. I&#39;m not very computer literate (DUH) and have no idea what to try next. HELP&#33;

Joseph
    to get around the problem of getting too big to open in aol problem
    go to internet options and tell it to ask if ie should be the default browser when you open ie
    then open ie and tell it to be the default browser and then try doing whatever it was and it should open in ie instead of aol

jordanpardy1

I haven&#39;t tried out Kazaa Lite K++ (or whatever it is) yet but I tried downloading an way older Kazaa on www.oldversion.com Because I am having this trouble with my Kazaa::

1. You can only use Kazaa v.2.6 one time, after that it closes automatically, THATS WEIRD, there must be a problem on my computer.

jordanpardy1

Ok. I am jordanpardy1 replying again... Anyway, as I said, I got Kazaa v.2.6 and problems... (i got the beta version) and I am downloading an older version, after that I will try what u said about K-lite..

kittykat

where can i get Regseeker 1.30 at? i couldn&#39;t find it anywhere at that website. i searched at downloads.com and nothing came up.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by kittykat@Apr 8 2004, 01:23 PM
    where can i get Regseeker 1.30 at? i couldn&#39;t find it anywhere at that website. i searched at downloads.com and nothing came up.

Regseeker v1.30b
    http://www.geo.utep.edu/pub/ladewig/RegSeeker.zip
    Regseeker v1.35
    http://www.snapfiles.com/dlnow/dlnow.dll?I...nc=No&ID=105503

ebmocwen

I am using Windows 95 with a DSL connection. I d&#39;loaded Kazaa ver 2.0.2 from oldversion.com. It installed great, but when I open the program, it will not connect. All the ads and popups d&#39;load fine ...... but it just says, "connecting" down in the lower right and never goes any further. I d&#39;loaded klite 2.0.2 and 2.4.3, but when I try to install them I get a message saying "requires Windows version 4.1 or later" and nothing installs. I d&#39;loaded WinMX ver 3.1 and installed it, but everytime I start the program I get a message saying "WinMX could not open a TCP/IP port for listening (WinMX is now in passive firewalled mode)", and then it starts trying to connect but never does. I see a lot in the previous posts about several versions of Kazaa (lite, diet, ++), are they supposed to run together or something? And these Reg programs mentioned, I assume they refer to the registry, but: what is it, why do I need it, and how do I use it? Help&#33;