Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Dotnow

I would like to have the old version of DotNow. How can I find one in the internet. I dont see any in Oldversion.com.

http://www.dotnow.com/cgi-bin/newuser.php

DotNow is an IP provider. They charge a maintence fee to use their Basic. I don't think offering the older program would be legal without their permission.

CHOOSE YOUR dotNow! ACCOUNT TYPE

dotNow! Optimum Unlimited * no continuous banner ads

* ultra-thin navigation bar
    * free phone customer support
    * free email customer support
    * unlimited access $9.95/month

dotNow! Basic same as Optimum, but with:

* one required "to do" per month
    * larger navigation bar with continual ads
    * free email support
    * $4.95 per incident phone support No monthly fee
    ($19.95 maintenance fee)

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. Do not forgot to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING! To see if your request has already been asked and answered.

There were a lot of dotnow versions. One of the older versions contained msbb.exe (spyware). The difference between most of the newer versions was the access number list, and the encryption of the username/password that they use to ensure that you use their software rather than DUN. An older version will not work.

Currently none of the versions work. Dotnow is currently appealing a court ordered sanction that made them cease doing business.

I can't give you a direct link to the details. The Iowa court website doesn't work that way. If you're interested go to http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebAp...pp/DefaultFrame
    and run a search. The original case is in the Trial Court, and the appeal is in the Appellate Court.

Use "Dotnow" as defendant. In the trial court it's the one where the State of Iowa is the plaintiff. The others are just old civil cases between companies. The last time I looked, there was only one case involving Dotnow in the Appellate Court. If you're not familiar with certain legal terms, it may not tell you much.