Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TheBulbasaurfreak

Super Moderator

[*]irfanview has been posted on the board in the past, there are many older versions here on this thread[*]XnView, freeware, support of more than 400 graphics formats, which is alot more compared to irfanview's 80+ supported formats.[*]winamp, old versions are hosted on the main site.[*]Quintessential MusicPlayer, FREE, much like MusicMatch

I rem posting the 7zip on your forum, I find it to be better than winzip, as it compresses zips even better than winzip does. Plus doesn't require loading an app to unzip, you can right click on a file and extract the contents quickly. and being free is always good, as winzip is not free.

TheBulbasaurfreak

I use 7-zip now!

Illegal Concepts

I've heard you should update to Winamp 5 because of a security problem in the older verisons? anyone heard about this?

bmh67wa

WinAmp has found a security hole that could allow an exploit through the use of a skin. It affects all versions from 3.x to 5.04. WinAmp recommends that you upgrade to the latest version 5.05.