Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Symantec Q&A for DOS

In desperate need for a copy of the database software Q&A 4.0 (or v5.0) for DOS by Symantec. My dad, who has been using this program for years, had a hard drive crash and needs to reinstall, but can't find his set of disks.

Program Name: Q&A for DOS by Symantec
    Current version: n/a - discontinued
    Desired versions: either v4.0 or v5.0
    Description: database software that was sold by Symantec in the early 1990's.

Default Q&A4 for DOS

Quote Originally Posted by talkingmonkey View Post
    In desperate need for a copy of the database software Q&A 4.0 (or v5.0) for DOS by Symantec. My dad, who has been using this program for years, had a hard drive crash and needs to reinstall, but can't find his set of disks.

Program Name: Q&A for DOS by Symantec
    Current version: n/a - discontinued
    Desired versions: either v4.0 or v5.0
    Description: database software that was sold by Symantec in the early 1990's.
    I have a UK english edition of Q&A4 for DOS - alas not the original installation disks which were never included in the package when I bought my first computer - working on two computers both of which use Windows XP Pro. Little problems have arisen with printing but it is possible to overcome some of these. However I believe that it might prove difficult to use Q&A4 with more recent editions of Windows.

If you care to contact me on:
    rozel@maltanet.net
    giving me details of the computer on which your dad wishes to run Q&A then I may be able to help by sending you a working copy with directions on how to instal.
    Ray.