Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Callwave

David

Default Callwave

Program Name: Callwave
    Current version: ?
    Desired versions: FREE "Don't have to register" Version
    Description: Program to be notified of incoming phone calls while you are online

David

Thanks!! I did notice however that the first and 2nd link going down are the same (v2.06.3 links to the same version that v1.02.1 links to)

David

laddie

looking for a call waiting program or answering machine for win95. need something to cut or let poeple know a call is coming in.p/s must be free as for a kids machine.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by laddie@Oct 19 2004, 05:15 PM
    looking for a call waiting
    Placed your request in here. As this may fulfill what you are looking for.

Default Need Old Version Of CallWave

i need a working link to where i can download the old FREE version of CallWave plz someone help me and if if a newer version can only be found plz make sure that i can find a crack for it before posting it and could you plz post the link to get the crack

Administrator

firstly please read and follow the pinned topic for making requests and please note this is NOT a warez site,posting links to codes/cracks etc is illegal and forbidden on these forums,all such links are removed and threads then locked which helps no one,if you try a program and like it then please purchase it from the developers.
    simply me