Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Statgraphics

rahnnyboy

Hi, I need the first 5.0 Release of statgraphics (while on the website, http://www.statgraphics.com, it claims the version is version 5, it is actually version 5.1). If anyone has this, or a link to somewhere that it is, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks

It may help if you post the file name and size of the latest version and/or the file you seek as registration (looks like you did) is required to obtain this information from the site you posted.
    Originally posted by locustfurnace http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=1585
    How To Request An App please read before posting requests
    This really is the minimum info to provide if you have additional info it will never hurt your cause to post it

rahnnyboy

Hey,
    I really don't have much more information, I do know that students at Oregon State have access to version 5.0 via a CD.
    As for file size, I am pretty sure it's close to 40Mb. And the wording of your post kind of confused me.

Originally posted by rahnnyboy+Jan 11 2004, 10:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rahnnyboy @ Jan 11 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>it claims the version is version 5, it is actually version 5.1)[/b]
    from this I assumed you had downloaded & installed the latest version thus the installation file <name>, e.g. <SG4DEMO.EXE> which is actually the version 4demo ,would help in searching for an earlier downloadable file.
    As for size that matters to, well it can help anway&#33;
    I also assumed everyone who requests has read locustfurnace&#39;s pinned topic.
    BTW I did a slow :rolleyes: search for <SG4DEMO.EXE><SG5DEMO.EXE><v4ddsk1.exe><v5ddsk1.ex e> with no result, (remove < > ) .Others with more clues may read this post and have something. <!--QuoteBegin--rahnnyboy
    @Jan 12 2004, 01:44 PM
    the wording of your post kind of confused me.[/quote]Ah well I suspect your not alone I prolly forgot the commas again
    p.s. students+beer=file ;)
    ----------------
    a little more info here,after a push from locustfurnace, but I doubt a downloadable link
    http://www.vypalcd.cz/detail.asp?lngProduc...ngCategoryID=71
    p.p.s. looks like a hard find but never say never

emsco

Request
    Program name: Statgraphics Plus
    Web site: http://www.statgraphics.com/
    Current version: 5.1
    Needed version: 5.0
    Description: Statisticall analysis and representation
    -------
    Thanx

Super Moderator

Please search the forum before posting, this way you can determine if what your seeking has been asked before. This will reduce the number of repeated posting for the same app.
    This particular app has been requested already. If you take the time to search then you could have found this thread, and be downloading it already.
    check this previous thread for the answer
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...hl=statgraphics

emsco

I did have a look at the thread befor I posted, it did not have any leads at the time.
    the link in the last post by Goslow is to a subscription only site (Chekoslovakian) not download.
    I also did extensive web searches, all links are either broken or go to the 5.1 version.
    this is going to be a hard find unless someone who has it is willing to share

Super Moderator

Yes, it has been searched for before by myself, and I had not turned up any downloadable files.
    What exactly are you wanting this program to do for you? It is possible there might be alternatives to this app. I read the website. but it just says it does statistics, statistics for what? website hits? visitors? SQL database queries? Firewall log stats?or financial stats? or does it handle any kinds of logging and turns it into stats?
    If you say what your wanting in this program, might be able to help you locate another program, as there are alot of stat programs around.

emsco

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Mar 1 2004, 08:56 AM
    Yes, it has been searched for before by myself, and I had not turned up any downloadable files.
    What exactly are you wanting this program to do for you? It is possible there might be alternatives to this app. <snip>
    If you say what your wanting in this program, might be able to help you locate another program, as there are alot of stat programs around.
    Thanx for the reply
    It is a genaral statistics analysis tool used mainly in research, management , marketing ..etc.
    There are many stat. packages available but Statgraphics is probably the easiest to use. It also has many industrial Quality Control functions built in (that is what I need most). Other packages will require the writing of many complicated equations to get the same functions and you would not be able to get graphic representation from them.
    I am still hopefull that someone somewhere will have a copy to share ;-)
    Thanx again

Default req: StatGraphics 5.0

i would really appreciate if somebody shared this program.

PS: did a search in this forum but in both threads that i found nobody could find the program.