Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darlene

Hi. I am looking for the last version of Printshop Ensamble 3. It was a 3-disc print shop program that is no longer available. I had the set however it was stole from me at my place of work. If anybody has a copy or knows how to get it, please let me know. I still have the manual, just not the discs.

Super Moderator

This was a retail app from Broderbund, so you wont be able to legally download it, but you can still purchase it.

Print Shop Ensemble III
    Last edited by locustfurnace; 07-26-2007 at 08:15 PM. Reason: pruning dead links

Phil

I'm seaching for and older Version of Broderbund Print Shop Select. Maybe version 12-15

Beta

Try the search feature first setting the search to include any date If no joy post in Requests reading the pinned topic How to request an App first.

arnaux

I have complete Broderbund Print Shop Deluxe Version 6. Has 6 disks and all the manuals and original box.
    I don't use it.........if anybody wants it.

arnaux

I also have Broderbund Print Shop Ensemble III in original box with cd and manuals.
    Don't use any of these.......if anybody want them.

Default Printshop Version 6

Quote Originally Posted by arnaux View Post
    I have complete Broderbund Print Shop Deluxe Version 6. Has 6 disks and all the manuals and original box.
    I don't use it.........if anybody wants it.

I am searching for this version, how much are you selling it for?

Super Moderator

Seeing as that user was a guest back in '04, when the thread was posted. It is unlikely they are still around.
    But the link I have posted above should still work.