Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Salopette

If you want to minimize you don't have to click on "X" but on the first icon.
    If someone doesn't understand english, and so doesn't understand Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.4.8, can download KLR in other languages from this link:

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Salopette

This will be my last post in this thread, here I will put all the updates of Kazaa Lite Resurrection.
    If you are interested in being updated visit this post too see the updates.

There is a new version of Kazaa Lite Resurrection the 0.0.6 (2.4.9), unfortunately I can't edit my first post were there is written a link for the old version and that now it is even wrong.

Downlaod Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.6 (2.4.9)
    (1.81Mb)
    removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

the observer

plain and simple WWW.OLDVERSION.COM i think this means old program versions ETC, not a place to promote the use of one file sharing program which is all it seems you are capable of doing, why are you posting links to the newest version of this program on a site that deals with old versions, no need to reply just look up old and new in the dictionary for a full explanation.

lonebear30

About 3 years ago I had Musicity or Morpheus on my computer. Then all heck broke loose. I also found a bunch of save now, spyware, etc. on my computer when I went to Norton Internet Security 2004. People I've talked to say that the Kazaa lite has no spyware in its program. That's what I'm looking for. Of the different older versions offered, what is the best? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. lonebear30.

Salopette

I think you don't need an old version for Kazaa Lite, because Kazaa LIte goes better and better from version to version. And then having the new versions means connecting to the newer and faster supernodes.
    So, if you are looking for an old version that version will barely work because Sharman Networks has banned some old versions (that's why I'm posting the new versions) if you are looking for a new version that will go perfectly because Sharman Networks can't do nothing to these new versions because they are perfectly legal and they will download much faster than the older versions.
    I'll suggest you to use K-Lite 2.6 (still in beta) then if you have problems you can use Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.4.9.
    Cheers.

lonebear30

So again my question is: "Do the latest versions have spyware added or piggybacked to them?" This is what I'm trying to avoid. I would think that my Norton Internet Security 2004 would detect the spyware and warn me of it, or quarinteen the file it's in. But I don't want to download it and then go through removing it.

fed up

anyone visiting this thread please ignore the advice from SALOPPETTE he talks utter rubbish, he is continually adding to kazaa threads and quite blatantly promotes kazaa as brilliant please search the forums and you will find plenty info on this subject also the legal implications about using this kind of app,, be WARNED downloading with this software anything that is copyright is illegal and can carry a huge fine, unfortunately this guy only promotes the use of it and not the fact that the RIAA are all over it and are sueing people. please use your own common sense and search past postings about this subject, also enjoy your visit to oldversion its a fantastic site apart from this crap repeating itself ,

Salopette

Originally posted by lonebear30@Feb 14 2004, 06:07 PM
    So again my question is: "Do the latest versions have spyware added or piggybacked to them?" This is what I'm trying to avoid. I would think that my Norton Internet Security 2004 would detect the spyware and warn me of it, or quarinteen the file it's in. But I don't want to download it and then go through removing it.
    No, it hasn't got any spyware. I've tried it with a lot of spyware removers and none of these detected a spyware in K-Lite.
    Fed up si wrong saying that RIAA can sue you, Kazaa Lite has a protection against these IP's, and it's got a app called "Bad IP Updater" that updates you of any bad ip's that can browse your files and sue you, this app is integrated in K-Lite.
    Fed up isn't mad with me because I don't say to people that it's dangerous (Kazaa is dangerous but K-Lite no) he's mad with me because he see's people repying me in this topic and bringing it back to the top.
    Cheers, lonebear30

Beta

salopette intimated
    Fed up si wrong saying that RIAA can sue you, Kazaa Lite has a protection against these IP's, and it's got a app called "Bad IP Updater" that updates you of any bad ip's that can browse your files and sue you, this app is integrated in K-Lite.
    I thought you said there was no spyware

Salopette

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Feb 15 2004, 05:56 AM
    salopette intimated
    I thought you said there was no spyware
    The "Bad IP Updater" isn't a spyware it's just an application that's in Kazaa Lite.
    Kazaa Lite is a hacked version of Kazaa and so that means that it's got some programs to hack it, like "Hosts Manager", "KaZuperNodes", "AVI Preview", "K-Dat", "K-Sig", "Kazaa Gui Hacker" and much more.