Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you need Clean KMD, Kazaa Lite Resurrection, K-Lite 2.6 and more go to:

Please reply me to see if you are satisfied or vote on this poll:

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=1810

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

TheBulbasaurfreak

I like the updated one, but I like WinMx more.

Super Moderator

Ok this post is unnecessary, as you already posted this once already in this thread.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=1809 then you posted the Poll.
    Since you have posted several threads on these kazza applications and continue to post, your starting to SPAM this forum with unneeded threads.
    Kazza is one of many apps, this is not a kazaa board or p2p forum for that matter.
    You other poll was deleted, for making claims that Oldversion would host the most popular one picked, as that is not true, and these polls wont influence what is hosted.

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jan 17 2004, 11:21 AM
    Since you have posted several threads on these kazza applications and continue to post, your starting to SPAM this forum with unneeded threads.
    Kazza is one of many apps, this is not a kazaa board or p2p forum for that matter.
    I agree, there are too many threads on file sharing programs scattered through out the forums.

Salopette

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jan 17 2004, 11:21 AM
    Ok this post is unnecessary, as you already posted this once already in this thread.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=1809 then you posted the Poll.
    You other poll was deleted, for making claims that Oldversion would host the most popular one picked, as that is not true, and these polls wont influence what is hosted.
    I'm just doing it because everyone in this forum says that K-Lite is dead.
    A lot of people have problems with KMD and they don't want to use K-Lite because they think it's dead.
    They done a Topic full of replys saying that K-Lite is dead.
    And I am showing everybody that K-Lite is still living.
    That's why I do a lot of spamming.

Administrator

spamming is not the answer my friend, if people are interested in kazaa they will read the subject in other threads that have already been started, over the last few weeks kazza has been aired in all ways throughout the forums without repeating them all over again
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Salopette@Jan 17 2004, 12:55 PM
    I'm just doing it because everyone in this forum says that K-Lite is dead.
    A lot of people have problems with KMD and they don't want to use K-Lite because they think it's dead.
    They done a Topic full of replys saying that K-Lite is dead.
    And I am showing everybody that K-Lite is still living.
    That's why I do a lot of spamming.
    If people on this forum are saying it is dead, then post your answers in THOSE threads. Don't keep creating new ones, because if i see them as wasting space on the forum, i will delete them. so don't waste your time writing these all out.

This site is about old versions of software, not kazaa or new software even. If you have a question on new software, ask the question in a thread. and keep replying into that same thread. creating new threads just makes the forum full of unhelpful topics. This is why they will be edited or deleted.

This site will not tolerate spamming on any topic.

Salopette

I apologise, but can you keep this thread open?
    I really love K-Lite and I want that peole know about it like that they can help with donating and K-Lite will get much powerful and can resist at the attacks that Sharman Networks are doing to this program.
    I'm not saying that people have to donate because I know that people don't like donating a lot but I'm just saying that people have to download it and use it like that eaven if Sharman Networks bannes the program from their network K-Lite has got enough users to continue their project.
    Sorry again.

(I don't know if the spelling is correct because I am italian)

PS: To know more about the story of FastTrack Network and of K-Lite visit:

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Salopette+Jan 18 2004, 06:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Salopette @ Jan 18 2004, 06:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I apologise, but can you keep this thread open?
    I really love K-Lite and I want that peole know about it like that they can help with donating and K-Lite will get much powerful and can resist at the attacks that Sharman Networks are doing to this program.
    I&#39;m not saying that people have to donate because I know that people don&#39;t like donating a lot but I&#39;m just saying that people have to download it and use it like that eaven if Sharman Networks bannes the program from their network K-Lite has got enough users to continue their project.
    Sorry again.
    [/b]

I have no intentions of closing a topic, unless someone posts something not appropriate in the forums, then i will close those threads, which has alreday happened to one of your threads i believe.

I do not think people will donate to these programs, since there are many forks to the base apps, so if one of these programs gets shut down, another will take it&#39;s place. It is rather funny that the Sharman Network decided to go after these developers for infringing on their copyrights, when the Sharman networks itself is accused of the same extact tactics by permitting the trading of unlawful materials.
    The effort the Sharman network spends seeking out these other vendors, will take time and money, and with the RIAA and similar copyright enforcement houses battling the Sharman Networks on the otherside, should lessen the focus on these smaller clones over time.
    But even though the kazaa program seems to be the greatest at the moment to some, there are many other ways to share files, which are as good, and will be better in the future as more people seek out alternatives to kazzaa.

<!--QuoteBegin--Salopette
    @Jan 18 2004, 06:11 AM
    (I don&#39;t know if the spelling is correct because I am italian)[/quote]

Don&#39;t worry about spelling all your words correctly, some people do make issues out of spelling on some sites, but i can care less if the words are mispelled, just as long as the meaning is understandable. I am sure if i wrote in a different language i would mispell many words often. Spelling errors are common and only those who make issues out of them are people who have nothing better to offer.

Salopette

Note: K-Lite 2.6 just works on Win Xp.
    It doesn&#39;t go on Win 95, 98, 2k or other.