Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite

Alex Peirce

Just curious, is it just some guy running this? And if they shut all the other Kazaa lite sites down, how come they couldn't get to you? Oh also is there K++ anywhere on here? But anyway thanks for the K-Lite.

Super Moderator

Yes, there are 2 guys running this site, ABlix, and Igor.
    The other sites were shut down to stop development of the program.

Please post future kazaa questions in an existing thread, as starting new ones is just not really necessary due to the volume of previous threads relating to kazaa, as this is not a kazaa board, its for old versions and other software. Hopefully people who read this thread will seek out a related kazaa thread to post their questions in.

If you want Kazaa++, search the forum; use the search feature, enter your query, just like you might with any other search engine. There should be a thread with info for that app.

i cant connect 2 kazza lite for sum reason, which version works best???????

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@May 26 2004, 08:17 AM
    Search the forum, this question has most likely been answered in one of the many dozen kazaa threads.

Originally posted by Guest@May 26 2004, 08:17 AM
    perhaps its cuz kazaa is past its best its had its day and now its time to let it rest and then perhaps all this spamming will stop

krokuspenis

ok genius. i agree with the deranged guy on at least one point: if you are going to reply to seemingly the main question on everyone's mind with "that's been answered before, search the entire site and every single thread of every single post to find the answer" that is a little bit gay. Why not just post a link to "the naswer" like you post links to the posts you are pointing fun at? while i'm at it, what is the best version of k-lite? h34r:

Super Moderator

Originally posted by krokuspenis@Jun 15 2004, 12:11 PM
    if you are going to reply to seemingly the main question on everyone's mind with "that's been answered before, search the entire site and every single thread of every single post to find the answer"
    Try searching the entire site with the search feature. If you can use Google you can use the search feature just as easily. That question is not on everyones mind. Since there are what? only 3 other people posting that question and most likely the same people time and time again. The regulars, and not the guest poster's who drop by one time, dont even use kazaa or p2p apps, so that question is not on their mind.

when i try to watch vids on kazaa lite, it always says it needs some kind of liscense/ codec to play it. does anybody know what that stuff is?

Originally posted by Guest@Jun 30 2004, 04:04 PM
    when i try to watch vids on kazaa lite, it always says it needs some kind of liscense/ codec to play it. does anybody know what that stuff is?
    dont know m8 you tell us, if it needs some kinda licence you wouldnt buy one anyway , that being the reason you guys use kazaa in the first place is to get your stuff without paying for it , try here http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php or here http://www.p2pforums.com/ as this is not a kazaa or p2p forum

Super Moderator

If it is saying codec, you need a Compression/decompressor, its software, alot of the vids are most likely using DivX or Xvid. Look on the main site for older Divx codecs, or search on google.com for Divx and Xvid