Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Robopdf

timef

Please help me to find RoboPDF 2.0
    I searched everyware , but failed. I found RoboPDF 3.0 from their site.
    I want v.2.0

RoboPDF site : http://www.onesteppdf.com

Please help me!

Super Moderator

Did you see the FREE Home Edition they are offering as well?
    Download the FREE RoboPDF Home Edition Today!

timef

Thank you very much.

Administrator

RoboPDF Trial Version 2.0 (3.8kbs)
    http://www.zdnetindia.com/downloads/info/10185341.html
    simply me

Super Moderator

Couple more pdf creation titles, Freeware & Shareware titles.
    • PDFcamp Several shareware pdf tools on this site, from Imnage to Pdf's, to txt to Pdfs
    • FreeDIST Freeware, equivalent of Adobe distiller. Drop your postscriptfiles in a "watched" folder and the PDF files will roll out automatically. It can also append multiple existing PDF files or postscriptfiles into 1 multipage PDF. FreeDist is a frontend for the wellknown Ghostscript.
    • ClibPDF Freeware, is a library of ANSI C functions, distributed as source code, for creating PDF files directly via C language programs without relying on any Adobe Acrobat® tools and related products. Creates multiple PDF documents simultaneously. ClibPDF is for PDF file creation only. It has no support for reading or modifying existing PDF files.
    • HTMLdoc FREE version available. Converts HTML files to PDF or PostScript. Generates a table-of-contents for books.
    • EasyPDF FREE, is a XML to PDF converter supporting: page, text(single line text), section(multi-line text that can auto-flow), font(name, size, leading), stroke(color, width, style), fill(color)...
    • txt2pdf PRO Shareware, allows you to convert all your old .TXT files into PDF format
    • pdfrearrange SHAREWARE, allows you to reorder the pages inside existing pdfs.
    • activePDF DocConverter Shareware, convert documents to PDF by simply "printing" to the activePDF Composer printer.
    • FyTek's PDF File Creator DEMO, is a programmer's tool developed by FyTek for easily creating output in PDF (Portable Document Format). You can use it to create PDF files on disk for viewing, printing, e-mailing, etc. or use it to build a PDF on-the-fly with information from a database for web users.
    • Jaws PDF Creator Shareware, Jaws PDF Creator installs as a print driver, a toolbar icon in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and as a desktop icon for drag and drop conversion of PS or EPS files.

timef

The quffer.. Thanks! It’s ok (v.2.0)

Locustfurnace…Thanks !