Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quark

kingzeus

whoa, thanks a lot. I'm impressed. I don't have a clue how you found it.

Fusion

Hey! My first time on this board! I was wondering if anyone knew were I could find and old demo of Quark xPress. I have the 6.0 demo, but have not found a crack for it. I have found several for 5.0. THanks for the help!

Administrator

Originally posted by Fusion@May 12 2004, 11:26 AM
    Hey! My first time on this board! I was wondering if anyone knew were I could find and old demo of Quark xPress. I have the 6.0 demo, but have not found a crack for it. I have found several for 5.0. THanks for the help!
    youve obviously just joined and dropped this topic. perhaps you should of read a little more and bothered to learn about the site a little before posting. perhaps you should of read the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP at the top of the request section,and also note this site deals with freeware shareware and demo software and doesnt condone the use of cracks and warez of any kind please do not use this terminology in your postings.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Please search the forum before posting any requests. As already stated, cracks and serials are illegal. this is not a warez site. If you do not want to pay for the softeware, don't steal it, use a freeware alternative. This keeps you legal.
    in this thread you will find Free, and shareware DTPS.

Fusion

I must appolpgise for not reading the sticky. I should have said I was looking for the 5.0 demo only because I knew we had it at work, but could not find it, and needed to get a project done. You will be happy to know I found the legal version that we perchised. Again sorry for my lack of thinking in this post.

Lobelia

Here's a request according to the rules, I found nothing related to what I'm looking for on the forums or the website.

Program Name: Quark XPress
    Current version: 6.1
    Desired versions: 4.11 or 5.01
    Description: software for design and layout

I foud a demo version of the newest version of the software on the official website, but the problem is it won't run unless I upgrade my OS to Win2000 ... at the very least.
    I need to learn how to handle it (job application).

Hope someone can help

Thanks anyway

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Lobelia@Oct 9 2004, 11:42 AM
    Here's a request according to the rules, I found nothing related to what I'm looking for on the forums or the website.
    You needed to search alittle harder. Your post was merged into an existing one.