Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Caltha.

Can't run 3.0 on my machine, looking for an older (trial) version. Any help is hugely appreciated.

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if you are unsure how to make requests.
    After you read the topic please make the corrections in this thread.

Caltha.

My apologies. I did read the Sticky (after posting, unfortunately) and, as Unregistered users can't edit, I figured the post was clear enough. Let's give this another go.

Program Name: Video Edit Magic.
    Website: http://www.deskshare.com/vem.aspx. (This seems the be the original site, but as obvious shareware it's hard to track.)
    Current version: 3.0
    Desired versions: 2.7.1., or any earlier.
    Description: A video editor aesthetically similar to Windows Media Editor with basic transitions, tools, and functions.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Caltha.@Jan 25 2004, 04:09 AM
    My apologies. I did read the Sticky (after posting, unfortunately) and, as Unregistered users can't edit, I figured the post was clear enough. Let's give this another go.

What might seem clear to the poster, is not always clear to those that seek, i seek and find thousands of programs, for dozens of operating systems. Anything you can contribute, greatly improves mine & those others who seek, chances of finding what your requesting. Rem there are many thousands of apps out there, not everyone is familiar with the same apps you might be. Adding the website and any information helps to rule out apps that are of similar nature and names thus reducing false finds.

hi, they don't work anymore.

Administrator

links do go out of date and sometimes are not working,but you have done more than most in finding and adding to an existing thread,please add which version you require and someone may find it and update the thread by adding it.
    simply me