Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nikkie

been looking for this for like a year :/

Originally posted by Nikkie@Jan 8 2004, 11:32 AM
    really a year! you seem a little disinterested in helping to achieve a result or maybe you like goslow anyway here are some betas for the board
    betas from either end of the range maybe they will do for you
    ftp://ftp.dynip.com/software/windows/old/...ynip32v40b1.exe
    ftp://ftp.dynip.com/software/windows/old/...ynip32v40b5.exe
    Links functional but have not been tested for exact file/version (click on link oar :) right click save target as)

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Goslow+Jan 25 2004, 10:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goslow @ Jan 25 2004, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nikkie@Jan 8 2004, 11:32 AM
    really a year&#33; you seem a little disinterested in helping to achieve a result...[/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s no wonder it is taking a year to find, as the requestee is unwilling to assist in finding this app&#33; They just want someone to find and do everything for them. I can not understand the reluctance on the part of alot of the requestee&#39;s, when all they have to do is drop some clues on the board, and most likely they will get many instant results. It is not as if those who find these files are getting paid for this. Such a simple contribution on their part will most lucky benefit them, but for some reason they expect someone else to track down all this info, filter out the similar names and i guess wrap it up and email them, and then once found, very few ever give thanks.
    I don&#39;t mind helping out finding files for anyone; as the bulk content of my posts show evident, but all i ask is they show some little effort that they are willing to assist in tracking down the file.
    If they can&#39;t be bothered to copy n paste from a template already made for them, which was posted & pinned so they would not miss it, to make it even that much more easy, how can they expect someone else to?

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jan 25 2004, 11:20 PM
    It is not as if those who find these files are getting paid for this.
    ;)
    Hey what do you mean not paid thats the first I heard of this I thought the cheque was in the post and the mailman was doing a goslow

Super Moderator

Better keep checking your mailbox, i am sure your check will arrive shortly with your 419 refund as well.

and to add to this post, there are dozens of FREE Dynamic DNS tools here
    DynDNS.org&#39;s Clients

I use ez-ipupdate on my *BSD servers. Simple to use and free.