Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webshots

Smoothjazzen

I need ANY version of the previous webshots desktop 1.X. Version 2.0 BLOWS!!!

Please reply if you can help me!

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How To Request an App if you are uncertain on how to make a request.

Then add the necessary corrections back into this thread.

Smoothjazzen

Okay, sorry!

Current version is 2.0. Webshots address is www.webshots.com.

The file lets you download and manage picture files made available at the webshots site.

There were several versions released, each with a graphics "starter" set. ANY version would be helpful, as long as it is 1.X.

Super Moderator

Smoothjazzen

That was exactly what I was looking for!!!

THANK YOU! :lol:

snowbunny

I came upon this website by accident. Thank God I found it. I too thought the new version of webshots stunk !!!! I searched & searched for the older version and found none.. until now...
    THANK YOU !!!!!

Nightsweet

Could someone provide me with the link for Webshots Version 1.3? I uninstalled it and got the new version ,but don't like it. and want old version back. TIA. Nightsweet.

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

I know its really boring but prolly the most important part of locustfurnance post & the first thing to do was left till the end of thread If the program your searching is called "webshots" then search for webshots dont worry about version numbers and the like,then you will prolly have more success.Use the search link on the forum page to search effectively.

JombaJucy

Post Webshots!