Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi, I'm looking for the 2.4 version of Diet Kaza. The official site is and it's a cheater for Kazaa.
    Please reply me.
    removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Sorry, I meant to say 2.4 or 2.5. If you find them all the two is better.

Super Moderator

Why don't you make this request on the site's forum that you posted the link for, there are older versions available there.
    The site states, and i quote
    You can download any version of Diet K, plug-ins, and other software here.

Originally posted by Guest@Jan 24 2004, 09:35 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for the 2.4 version of Diet Kaza. and it's a cheater for Kazaa.
    Please reply me.
    You are only missing the current version in your rquest posting I take it you read the pinned topic.
    at first glance this looks like 2.5 but its the same file size as 2.6 so I'll guess its 2.6

Couple of 2.? versions top one best bet
    807.5KB
    823.5KB
    Links functional but have not been tested for exact file/version (click on link oar right click save target as)

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Salopette

I really don't know why you are posting something that you can have your answer in the forum that you're self have posted.

Administrator

Originally posted by Salopette@Jan 28 2004, 04:34 AM

I really don't know why you are posting something that you can have your answer in the forum that you're self have posted.
    and your english teacher was ? sorry mate but this dont make a whole lot of sense when you read it.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Salopette@Jan 28 2004, 04:34 AM
    Part of the "Howto Request an App"", and something that we; those who seek files, ask of anyone requesting an app is to drop the website's URL for the program they are seeking. The reason we ask for the website is just for that reason, sometimes, the files people are asking for are available on the site, but not everyone takes the time or effort to do an exhaustive search.
    My comment was not written in the same manner in which yours was, i was informing the user to go back and search on the site. I was tipping them off to something they must have overlooked.
    Your assuming they _must_ have been aware and still posted, which is not always the case.
    Your post is neither informative or helpful. If you stating what i already had, no need to repeat what someone else wrote.
    I can bet one of these days when you post you might actually have something worthwhile to state. Try to make that time your next posting.
    If your only posting to increase your post count, this can be reset back to zero if you'd like.

Salopette

Originally posted by the gaffer+Jan 28 2004, 05:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the gaffer @ Jan 28 2004, 05:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Salopette@Jan 28 2004, 04:34 AM

I really don&#39;t know why you are posting something that you can have your answer in the forum that you&#39;re self have posted.
    and your english teacher was ? sorry mate but this dont make a whole lot of sense when you read it. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry but I&#39;m italian, and I&#39;m still studying a lot of English.