Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Winner Tweak

guest_Mike

Does anybody have an older (1.3) version of the tweaking utility WINner Tweak. I would love to see utils like that here, especially since it can save people money. Thanks, Mike W.

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic titled How to Request an App in the Request board, if you not certain how to properly make a request.
    The make your corrections back in this thread.

This is what I've found so far for WINner Tweak but not even sure I was searching on the right track.

Software Name: WINner Tweak
    Latest Version: WINner Tweak 2.4.9 (SE2)
    for Windows 2000 Pro/XP Home/XP Pro
    Home Page: http://www.winnertweak.com/

Discription:

WINner Tweak SE-2

WINner Tweak - powerful software for tweaking, optimizing, tuning Windows 2000/XP. With WINner Tweak you can easy increase performance and manage your system using tweaks and utilities.

This system tweak package includes tweaks for Windows, Hardware, Security, Network and Software.

It provides a Disc Cleaner,Registry Cleaner,Shortcut Cleaner, Uninstall manager, Start-up Manager, Popup Blocker, Password Manager, Folder Protector, Folder Drive Creator, File Shredder and System Backup.

Found versions:

WINner Tweak XP 2.2.0
    Date: Sep 6, 2003
    License: Shareware
    Size: 2.1MB

http://www.tucows.com/preview/301890.html

As for how version 1.3 is supposed to save people money I have no clue. I couldn't get a good link to the 1.3 hits I found. I can't read Russian, comrade.

A good thing about many old versions is that they were freeware before shareware or demoware,trialware, this I suggest could save you money.
    Since pun filled out a comprehensive description I'll submit WINner Tweak SE 1.3.2? freeware to oldversion.com.
    Older Description page but link downloads a latest tucows version not WINner Tweak 1.3