Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Danny

I am looking for a version before it started to support video and sound.
    It was half the size it is now. Granted 800K nowadays is not huge.

Super Moderator

Since you did not read the pinned topic, here it is.
    How to Request and App.
    And also, did you search the forum for this request? as i know it has been requested way to many times.
    Note; the time it took for you to format the question, you could have searched, found an answer and had downloaded the app already.
    This reply is not to discourage you in anyway, but to make you and those who will read this request understand that it benefits you, if you take 2 seconds to search before asking. If you can use google or yahoo to search you can use the search on this forum as well.

this is the results of typing irfanview into the search box
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...hlite=irfanview

If you had searched the forum, but did not find a thread with the version your seeking, it is OK to add your request to a previously started thread.

I would like to know why so many people who post requests, simply ignore the pinned topic. It's not invisible, as its right there at the top of the screen. Is it that people see it, but think that does not apply to them, cause they know how to request an app? Which they end up getting sent right back to the topic to reformat their requests, so might as read it and follow it on the first time.
    Just dont click on the Post New Topic without readin the guidelines, as your wasting time