Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    flashold-copies

I have all of them on disc as well as the old dreamweaver programs too. I even have macromedia's extreme 3D which was before flash. If you really want them badly I would copy them for you & send them to you but it would really be a hassle as i would have to dig through my storage for them. If you really want them that bad for $50. I will do it but it would take about a week to find them all & get them sent.

Beta

Originally posted by flashold-copies@Aug 26 2004, 06:12 PM
    I have all of them on disc as well as the old dreamweaver programs too. I even have macromedia's extreme 3D which was before flash. If you really want them badly I would copy them for you & send them to you but it would really be a hassle as i would have to dig through my storage for them. If you really want them that bad for $50. I will do it but it would take about a week to find them all & get them sent.
    I don't think that offering to sell copyrighted software is going to go down too well with the forum moderator.

Macromedia archives a lot of their old programs on their own web site. You can find links here:

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...2&hl=macromedia

As well as a request not to remote host the Macromedia programs.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by flashold-copies@Aug 26 2004, 12:12 PM
    If you really want them that bad for $50. I will do it but it would take about a week to find them all & get them sent.
    That is not what this board is about. Maybe the person who contacts you works for Macromedia and pays for the "warez" you are offering and you then find yourself in a lawsuit.
    Even if you are not offering the retail apps but shareware titles, offering to sell for 50 dollars is profiteering, as that far exceeds your cost in coping apps to a blank CD.
    If Macromedia does not grant you permission you could very well face some legal problems doing this, as you are not a licensed re-seller.

Someone would be 'crazy' to pay you, as there is no guarantee you will deliver.

I have Flash2,3,4 and 5. I know 4 and 5 is the original trials.

I will upload them to oldversion.com

Does anyone know where I can find Flash6 and MX, the original trial, not the MX6 or MX2004

Macromedia Flash MX trial has been requested and filled here before. http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...3&hl=macromedia VERSION UNKNOWN

guest_goofy

Originally posted by guest_goofy@Oct 12 2004, 07:47 AM
    when making requests please follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP at the top of the forum

Program Name: Macromedia Flash Viewer/Player
    Current version: ?
    Desired versions: older
    Description: they stopped offering the stand alone player. I can't find it anywhere.