Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Kazaa Lite

Stephanie

I downloaded the Kazaa Lite version 2.4.3 and when I started it there were problems getting all of my songs into My Shared Folder. when i finally did get them all moved, i found that alot of them couldn't be found because they have apparently been deleted from my hard drive and i don't know why. i used to have kazaa but i got rid of it before i downloaded kazaa lite. where did my songs go? most of them have been on my computer for a long time and were very hard to find and now they're gone! i've never had a problem like this before...can someone tell me what the hell happened?! thanks

fed up

another waste of good space on a site thats going to end up rubbish, if its a kazaa problem go to a kazaa dedicated site, just for you ile explain if you uninstalled kazaa it automatically deletes my shared folder so bang goes your songs, perhaps this time round the riaa will get ya when ya try to get them all back, you know kick your door in seize your computer and give ya a hell of a fine sounds real good fun doesnt it, you never know that next knock could be them

Stephanie

gee thanks...

The Evil Genius

fed up, why don't you just not post here? You said that Stephanie had a waste of space by asking a legit question. You replied to once again...imply that you are the law, which you aren't. That is a waste of space. Do yourself a favor and SHUT UP!

Salopette

Originally posted by fed up@Feb 18 2004, 01:52 PM
    another waste of good space on a site thats going to end up rubbish, if its a kazaa problem go to a kazaa dedicated site, just for you ile explain if you uninstalled kazaa it automatically deletes my shared folder so bang goes your songs, perhaps this time round the riaa will get ya when ya try to get them all back, you know kick your door in seize your computer and give ya a hell of a fine sounds real good fun doesnt it, you never know that next knock could be them
    Think for yourself FED UP, and if you want to do all us a favor..............stop posting the same thing in every post that you do, I am FED UP of you.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Salopette@Feb 18 2004, 04:33 PM
    you want to do all us a favor..............stop posting the same thing in every post that you do, I am FED UP of you.
    I have to comment on this,
    is this the pot calling the kettle black or what?

TheBulbasaurfreak

so many kazaa lite threads........ does it still exist?