Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSN Explorer

anonymouslee

Originally posted by Greg@Mar 4 2003, 07:34 PM
    :blink:
    I'm looking for the previous version of MSN Explorer, the only difference is the email. When you click the email icon in the old version it takes you to MSN Explorer integrated hotmail which lets you save files locally, active spell check (if you've got Word). The new version just takes you to the hotmail website and is not integrated to MSN Explorer at all. If anyone still has this version then please get in touch.....
    you'll make an old man happy!!
    i actually once contacted MSN about this situation regarding MSN Explorer because i was using it and one day noticed that i was no longer directed to the MSN Explorer Email section, but redirected to Hotmail and it turns out they are screwing us over. they told me that only paid subscribers or accounts associated with paid subscriptions would be able to use the integrated email section and all free accounts would be associated with Hotmail. i think they did this in order to phase out MSN Explorer in order to introduce MSN Premium. if anyone knows a way around this, then great! because i would love to use the FREE MSN Explorer with the email section integrated into it.

ozzyxs

i need the "old version" of this explorer coz my dad can't speak english! I need the turkish version, coz the new explorer is no diferent than "internet explorer". What you think?

yo know its version now,but i need the 5.0

rulez rulez...

Program Name: msn explorer
    Current version:7.0
    Desired versions:5.0
    Description:with turkish munus

africansteve

Default Msn Explorer

Can anyone out there direct me to a free version of MSN Explorer as i did have it on my comp but it was erased when i got a virus and had to reload windows!
    When i went to the mns web site to get it directly i was amazed to discover that it can only be installed by purchasing a plan from msn wen i have been using ti for about 8 years no fer free and i have had it set up just the way i wanted it AND there are a lot of favourites in there as well!!
    IF SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN PLEASE HELP ME GET IT BACK THEN I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFULL!!!

Administrator
    simply me

crazycam

Default MSN Explorer (The one that comes with Windows XP)

Can anyone upload the MSN Explorer that comes with Windows XP?

I downloaded the newer version and I hate it!

Please help me out...

Administrator

please follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP at the top of this forum and add the info as asked for in that topic.
    simply me

Gold

Default Msn Explorer 7.02

Hi all ...

I know this has already been requested as i have just spent ages reading through the previous threads hoping to find a link.Unfortunately none of the supplied links are working,sooooooo I thought i would ask again & hope someone,somewhere has a link for MSN EXPLORER 7.02 that is working.The reason i am after this is because i want the Australian version.I don't want to have to pay for ninemsn premium nor do i want the American,uk or any other countries.I want to be able to have my local settings....
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeee can someone help????????

Gold

Default hmmmmmmmmm wondering......

Ok i have just found this link http://www.download.com/3001-2104_4-10119669.html?idl=n & am wondering whether if i d/load it i can localise it to my area (Australia) does anyone know ?????

Default msn explorer version 6 or 7

hi,

i used to have a free version of msn explorer, but since i had my pc reformattedi have been unable to find it anywhere, does anyone know where i could download it from

thanks

eevie
    Last edited by the gaffer; 07-22-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Moved to existing thread.