Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

a simple messenger

yea this is my first post here and ive only known about this place for about 2 days now. i am trying to get either yahoo 5.0 or 4.1 so far ive dl'd 5.0 but it wont let me sign in keeps sayin "not resposinding" right next to the yahoo messenger at the top of the messenger box as i click log in. is there something that XP or those older version arent configured for to be compatible that i dont know about?

Beta

Originally posted by a simple messenger@Feb 23 2004, 10:14 AM
    yea this is my first post here and ive only known about this place for about 2 days now. i am trying to get either yahoo 5.0 or 4.1 so far ive dl'd 5.0 but it wont let me sign in keeps sayin "not resposinding" right next to the yahoo messenger at the top of the messenger box as i click log in. is there something that XP or those older version arent configured for to be compatible that i dont know about?
    Any Yahoo! Messenger versions below 5.5 will no longer work. 5.5 versions will work, though. See this topic for previous builds of 5.5-5.6. Also, this topic isn't in the appropriate forum. It belongs in the Programs forum as it is a program listed on OldVersion.com.