Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

frustrated

I've searched all over the net and it seems either the website is gone or can't access it. Does anyone know where I can download (for free) kazaa lite ++ or kazaa resurrection?

Super Moderator

Try searching through the forum for past postings, as this has been posted before.

fed up

what gives with the kazaa thing, there are 10 versions on the main site versions from 1.72 through to 2.43 of kazaa lite , is this another method of keeping kazaa up the listings, there is no need for this at all, there are countless threads on this subject, it is plain to see that this has been a strong subject but come on people, LF obviously works his socks off fulfilling requests and always manages to add a couple of free titles where possible , having to repeatedly tell people to search the forums must be annoying as well as monotinous for him, give the guy some respect for all the first class info he gives on all subjects as well as the fantastic way he fulfils requests, lets not waste his time and resources having to repeat himself,

guest_Chris

is the place to be for all your KazaaLite needs. A lot of versions you can find here. I would like to suggest the KazaaLiteK++ v. 2.4.3. This still works fine and it's very stable. Maybe you need the Kmagnet 1.0 too (k-lite tools menu on the website). The badipupdater wich comes with the K++ installer is outdated, but the new version (1.4) can be found here: http://www.aldostools.com/badipupdater.html. Use the "update from PeerGardian IP Database" feature within the app.

I hope this will help you to leech on the fasttrack.

Chris.

"The world is calling. Where are you?"

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Administrator

"The world is calling. Where are you?"
    no need really to have added to this thread as it had been dorment since february if you felt the need to add this link you could of done it in an active thread as there are many to choose from, i my self posted this link for p2p help http://www.filesharingtalk.com/index.php only two days ago and this would of been far more useful in that same thread
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by the gaffer@Jun 6 2004, 04:07 AM
    no need really to have added to this thread as it had been dorment since february if you felt the need to add this link you could of done it in an active thread as there are many to choose from,
    Too true, as it brings up another long forgotten thread to the top of the heap. But. I am glad that the poster used some consideration by posting into an existing thread, then had started a brand new one.