Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

moirone

Hi Everyone,
    The Kazaa Lite project is still going, for those of you looking for Kazaa Lite; you can now download Kazaa Lite 2.4.3 and Clean KMD 2.6 the latest verson(formally called Kazaa Lite 2.6) at:

Sharman Networks cannot take away the freedom of speach and neither can the RIAA!

removed links: 2004-19-07 refer to [Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks

Super Moderator

Originally posted by moirone@Feb 26 2004, 12:37 AM
    Sharman Networks cannot take away the freedom of speach and neither can the RIAA!
    "Freedom of speech" does not give the right to steal. And since this site is hosted in the territory Tokelau. The Freedom of Speech does not apply there. I am sure it wont take long for this site to be shutdown as well.

FED UP

http://www.riaa.com/news/newsletter/012104.asp read this first before using this program and heres anothr one http://www.riaa.com/news/newsletter/021704.asp is it really worth using this app, and one more little point, moron as a registered member perhaps you should of known to add to an old thread and not start a new one, as far as klite 2.43 goes its old news and on the main site for download incase you havent noticed, and sorry i spelt your name wrong

Thomas

There most definitely IS free speech in Tokelau!!! They have about 1500 inhabitants + a constitution and everything! Great place by the way...

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Thomas@Mar 6 2004, 05:58 PM
    There most definitely IS free speech in Tokelau!!! They have about 1500 inhabitants + a constitution and everything! Great place by the way...
    When did they finish drafting the constitution? or do you mean they have the 'Tokelau Islands Act of 1948', as I read through the Act I do not see any referrences to Freedom of Speech. I did read somewhere that "Tokelau has no elections; the monarch is hereditary" I was not referring to them having no Freedom of Speech I was referring to the fact that they do not fall under the Constitution of the USA; which guarantee's Freedom of Speech to US Citizens. Unless Tokelau is using the US Constitution as a draft.