Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

johnny

all right yall are are gonna think im an idiot but i have no idea what im doing....i just downloaded an old version of kazaa lite and all i want to do is download music files, so how the heck do i do it...please help

fed up

first contact the riaa it saves them time looking for you after that when you download you can be in court faster and save yourself time waiting

Super Moderator

Posted on Tue, Feb. 17, 2004
    Originally posted by RIAA sues 531 more Internet users over music downloads@http://www.siliconvalley.c...al/7973747.htm
    The recording industry sued 531 more computer users Tuesday it said were illegally distributing songs over the Internet in what has become a routine reminder that college students teenagers and others can face expensive lawsuits for swapping music online
    http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconva...ial/7973747.htm

Originally posted by johnny@Feb 18 2004, 10:58 PM
    all right yall are are gonna think im an idiot but i have no idea what im doing....i just downloaded an old version of kazaa lite and all i want to do is download music files, so how the heck do i do it...please help
    what kazaalite did u download

Only thing to do is keep downloading till they get tired of spending money for the lawyers........................................... ...........yeeeeee haww

TheBulbasaurfreak

Downloading Music is illegal. Stop it.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by TheBulbasaurfreak@Feb 22 2004, 11:05 AM
    Downloading Music is illegal. Stop it.
    Downloading music is NOT illegal.
    It's when your downloading copyrighted works which do not permit redistribution of the copyrighted works, that is illegal.

Not all music on the net is illegal music by the way. Many unsigned acts use the net now inplace of tape-trading circles. Alot of signed acts even offer free downloads of their own music on their website.

guest_Mike

Originally posted by Guest@Feb 22 2004, 05:45 AM
    Only thing to do is keep downloading till they get tired of spending money for the lawyers........................................... ...........yeeeeee haww
    hell yeah, the riaa's gonna say screw this soon enough

Administrator

Originally posted by guest_Mike+Feb 27 2004, 03:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guest_Mike @ Feb 27 2004, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guest@Feb 22 2004, 05:45 AM
    hell yeah, the riaa&#39;s gonna say screw this soon enough [/b][/quote]
    perhaps they will but if that is your view it would possibly carry more weight if you voiced it here http://action.eff.org/action/index.asp?ste...tep=2&item=2713 it wont make a deal of difference voicing it at oldversion
    simply me