Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

klitetools

Super Moderator

Thats good to see a site dedicated to this kazaa thread-spamming. Maybe now users who keep spamming this board with kazaa threads can head over there, and post til their hearts-content.

klitetools

if you are not intersted thats fine, but first of all its hard to find versions of klite now, second that other site from the other thread keeps going down. i have put up one thread for people's info

sorry if that bothered you B)

FED UP

YAHOOOOOOOOO, I THINK IVE JUST FOUND A PLACE THAT REALLY NEEDS MY ADVICE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,

Super Moderator

Originally posted by klitetools@Mar 4 2004, 03:38 PM
    if you are not intersted thats fine, but first of all its hard to find versions of klite now, second that other site from the other thread keeps going down. i have put up one thread for people's info

sorry if that bothered you B)
    You misunderstand me. I am not bothered at all. I am glad to see a site dedicated to Kazaa and its like. Since your not a member/regular here, you do not see the unnecessary posting that goes on at this board concerning kazaa and kazaa stuff.
    I personally get tired of seeing kazaa threads on an OldVersion software forum. I keep telling people this site is about more than Kazaa. But one member keeps upping their kazaa postings day in day out. If this were a kazaa board; which you have, I would understand tons of threads pertaining to a single subject, but this site handles more than just 1 app.
    I would hope all those who post kazaa related threads here, will gladly join your board, and leave this board to GENERAL software questions.
    An occasional kazaa question is fine, but to have the board spammed over an over about kazaa gets annoying.

klitetools

i understand i do appologize