Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hacking

Cypher

i need help with hacking if u have any expreance plz tell me

h34r: :wacko:

Administrator

this site deals with as its name says, OLDVERSIONS of programs, it does not deal with hacking or things of that nature, please do not ask for such advice at this site.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Go to the community college to learn computer basics first. Then learn intermediate computering, then progress to advanced computing. Then studying programming, then write some programs.
    Your not going to be hacking computers in 5 minutes on a Windows XP box. You may be able to find a utility to crack it, or script-kiddie the box. But hacking is not breaking into computers, thats cracking.
    Hacking is fixing the computer to make it better for yourself, or to better learn about computers, many things can be hacked, its an art form. But cracking is generally what you see portrayed on TV as being "hacking".
    Those people who break into computers aren't hacking, they are cracking.
    Cracking into someone computer without permission is a felony. Jail time can be severe.

Steve Woz is one of the most famously skilled hackers around, and its very profitable for him as he was a founder for Apple Computers. Bill Gates was a hacker, and also well known, Richard Stallman; less known to some, another great hacker, used to work at the MIT AI lab. Bill Joy; another great hacker bascially who first gave us 386BSD then later SunOS, Dennis Ritchie; again another great hacker, went on to developer the UNIX OS. One more famous recent hacker by the name of Linux Torvalds, changed alot in the UNIX & Computer world with his Linux Kernel.
    Kevin Mitnick, a well known computer cracker, served time in a federal prison.
    You can read about past convictions for cracking computers on this site.
    http://www.securitystats.com/crime.html

TheBulbasaurfreak

Don't ask for cracks, serial numbers, etc. Buy your programs. That applies to everyone.

Administrator

Originally posted by TheBulbasaurfreak@Mar 7 2004, 06:09 AM
    Don't ask for cracks, serial numbers, etc. Buy your programs. That applies to everyone.
    i think you need to read a little before you add a comment bulbasaur, the question had no mention of cracks or serial numbers, slow down a little mate. it was nothing to do with your reply.
    simply me

cyph3r

fine ok thanks for the advice :wacko:

Fimus

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Mar 5 2004, 11:04 AM
    Go to the community college to learn computer basics first. Then learn intermediate computering, then progress to advanced computing. Then studying programming, then write some programs.
    Your not going to be hacking computers in 5 minutes on a Windows XP box. You may be able to find a utility to crack it, or script-kiddie the box. But hacking is not breaking into computers, thats cracking.
    Hacking is fixing the computer to make it better for yourself, or to better learn about computers, many things can be hacked, its an art form. But cracking is generally what you see portrayed on TV as being "hacking".
    Those people who break into computers aren't hacking, they are cracking.
    Cracking into someone computer without permission is a felony. Jail time can be severe.

Steve Woz is one of the most famously skilled hackers around, and its very profitable for him as he was a founder for Apple Computers. Bill Gates was a hacker, and also well known, Richard Stallman; less known to some, another great hacker, used to work at the MIT AI lab. Bill Joy; another great hacker bascially who first gave us 386BSD then later SunOS, Dennis Ritchie; again another great hacker, went on to developer the UNIX OS. One more famous recent hacker by the name of Linux Torvalds, changed alot in the UNIX & Computer world with his Linux Kernel.
    Kevin Mitnick, a well known computer cracker, served time in a federal prison.
    You can read about past convictions for cracking computers on this site.
    http://www.securitystats.com/crime.html
    Couldn't have said it better.
    www.hackthissite.org <-- fun legal hacking challenges.
    SPY&#33; h34r:

i can get you any program,serieal number any thing you need just hit me up with an im

this post was edit, please read the websites policy before posting

AnJellyCue

Long live Kevin Mitnick &#33;&#33;&#33; :P

andriod127301

Originally posted by Cypher@Mar 5 2004, 07:50 AM
    i need help with hacking if u have any expreance plz tell me

h34r: :wacko:
    i know im geting pretty good on the computer but i would also like to learn that stuff to man so if you ever learn any thing or find a good sneaky program youshould let me know too that would be pretty cool
    E-Mail me @ if you want (andriod127301@yahoo.com)