Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    azcayote101

Thank you lucustfurnace. And, being new too(i take it) "your site", i apologize for posting on the wrong board, and making you do the extra work looking for the answer to my question. I just thought that the experts here would know what program i should use, without me searching through previous posts. Evidently i was wrong.

BTW, what board should i have posted on?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by azcayote101@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 PM
    And, being new too(i take it) "your site", i apologize for posting on the wrong board, and making you do the extra work looking for the answer to my question. I
    No, its not my site, i just spend an enormous amount of my time moderating it. Trying to make it a very useful site. The reply is not demeaning to you, do not take it that way, but just a reply that anyone gets who does not do their part, and expects everyone else here to do it for others.

The boards on the front page, have a description, which pertains to what one would find in those boards. Keeping posts in the proper boards is supposed to help narrow done a search.

The board features a search engine, so no one has to manually search, just use it like any other search engine.

Its always good 'N'etiquette for anyone NEW to a board to skim through the site, read a few posts, to get a feel for it before posting something.

azcayote101

[FONT=Arial]I took your advice and tried the search engine, here's my result...

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show. :blink:

I'm not new to boards, just this one in general. I found out years ago that searching through previous posts, you read a bunch of garbage, so now i just cut to the chase.

Now, if you don't mind, can anyone answer my question?

Super Moderator

How many times did you search? once? twice? Which keys words did you use? This site is all about finding hard to locate programs for people, many people come here cause they can not find programs themselves. Thats mostly because they do not have the proper understanding of how to search.

Yes, most sites do have garbage when you search, this is why, this site is constantly on people about properly submitting correct requests, posting into the previous threads and posting in the correct boards, this all eliminates the garbage threads your talking about.

Did you read this thread? There was an app already suggested in the second reply.

scottb1967

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]
    I am wondering if I can copy/download a song(s) from my favorite music artist CD into my Media Player, and then convert it to a MP3 and burn that to a CD so I can play it on my walkman MP3 player?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by scottb1967@Dec 17 2004, 08:00 PM
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]
    I am wondering if I can copy/download a song(s) from my favorite music artist CD into my Media Player, and then convert it to a MP3 and burn that to a CD so I can play it on my walkman MP3 player?
    You question would be better served in here, might find an answer in this thread.

You would have to rip the music from the CD into a format. Media Player does not store music inside the applications, but it plays the music formats. The songs you play are either mp3, or wma.
    You can use one of the apps listed in this thread to rip them into wav's then convert to mp3, or wma if your walkman supports it.

bontonroulee

Hi guys, i'm totally lost here. I've been searching for days for what i'm looking for, but the problem is, i don't know what program i'm looking for.

I'm trying to find a program that converts mp3's into ra's.

Any help would be appreciated.

Josh

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html this may just do what you want i didnt install it to check every file type it converts but ra.s were in the list

bontonroulee

Thanks Sraight Talker, i downloaded it, but it's not what i need, It doesn't convert mp3's into ra's. It's a nice little program though.

My seach continues.

Josh

if the merging of this thread hasnt got you sorted then have a look at this
    http://www.tomdownload.com/audio_mp3/ra_to...mp3_convert.htm