Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

You can try Okoker All to Mp3 Converter
    Okoker All to Mp3 Converter can batch convert almost any kind of Video and Audio files to Mp3, Wav, Wma. It supports a lot of formats, such as: avi, divx, xvid, mpeg, mpg, mpga, mpe, mpa, vcd, dvd, dat, vob, wmv, rm, rmvb, ra, ram, mp3, wav, wma, mov, qt, asf. The conversion speed is faster than most of others kindred software. Specially, it convert AVI, DIVX, MPEG, WAV, MP3 and other audio very fast. You can set profuse parameter to output high audio quality files.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ralconga View Post
    Hi I am a newbie here in this forum. anybody here knows a good softwares that can convert Midi to mp3 or mp3 to midi ? Thank you very much for your attentions.
    ralconga, try a good midi to mp3 converter called MIDI Converter Studio. I use it for a long time already. It converts large numbers of files very quickly. Besides, it supports soundfonts - you can choose any instruments for your tune.

Default audio files converter

I use another conversion tool which is also very easy-to-use, Convert-tune.
    Convert-tune

It converts audio files to different formats.
    It has free CD Ripper and free CD Burner, and other options.
    It converts video files for iPod as well.

Thank You for Your Massage..

Gold

Default Open source

Go to Sourceforge.net checkout audio converters there you will find the a-z of them probably starting with Audacity. (:^D)

There are tracks on wma you just can convert that easy and I am not sure if there are available workarounds now, but as far as I can remember, they are still rendered pretty much useless. Though, you probably can just download a player that will also take in wma tracks. But the problem would be for mp3 player devices that do not take in any other file type.