Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: 3/11

Beta

As a nationlised Spanish citizen I would just like to express my horror and disgust to what has happened in Madrid.
    It doesn't matter who carried out this cowardly injustice only to say it was the innocent who suffered.
    Apolgies for bringing up this topic but if only for solidarity against this vile terorism against people like you or me. Certainly now the people of Spain can relate to the events of 9/11
    Lo siento mucho, Jaime

Super Moderator

You should drop a link to what your referring to, as I have no idea what your writing about. There is only so much news I can keep track of, from security bulletins, technology, weather, and sometimes I dont get the chances to read national, or interntaional news.

Administrator

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp...w/75209/1/.html acts like this always harm the innocent, and yes jaimes i also believe they extremely cowardly, hail the day when all treat all as equal and acts of terrorism are a piece of history.
    simply me

TheBulbasaurfreak

I feel sad about what happened in Madrid.

Check out BBC News

Zapata Vive

As someone who comes from Indigenous North American Tribes, Including Azteca, Yaqui and Apache, I find it grotesque that Modern Day Landmark Buildings In Spain Proudly Portray and Depict the Savage Murder of my Ancestors, including decapitations, Slashings by Swords and heavily-armored Spanish "Conquista Dore's" Proudly Standing atop Dead Native American Bodies.

That to me is a shame and a gross display of murderous rage and attempted genocide.

(In My Humble[d] Opinion) The Incident On The Train is payback by those who have been victimized by Industrialized, murderous Governments and have taken revenge by all means possible. Welcome to the War YOU (Spain) helped start over 500 Years ago.

h34r:

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Zapata Vive@Mar 14 2004, 04:44 AM
    The Incident On The Train is payback
    What does one have to do with the other?
    Nothing!

Remarks such as yours, which are referring to a historic occurance that happened what? 500 years ago? Have no merit and are pointless. Neither You, or your living relatives were beheaded by the spanish conqueroring nation.
    Your logic that this is payback when no Native Americans; which were victims 500 years ago, participated in the recent attacks, it is not payback as you claim.
    Troll somewhere else.

comments such as these; which is pure trolling, force the closing of threads.