Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Creative Nomad

Farscape2

does anyone happen to hve the manager software for the Creative Nomad? it's an oldie, and Creative doesn't have support for it anymore.... Samsung's Yepp player software is said to work with this player but all i got was a hanging system for like 10 times in a row

if someone has or is able to get his/her hands on the manager sofware for this old player (it connects via the printer connector, pre-usb) i would be grateful *humble bow*

Farscape2

i only found an update for the creative nomad manager but it gives an error which says that the original software needs to be installed before i can apply the update

Super Moderator

This software most likely is not shareware or freeware, its most liekly a retail title which is bundled with the player under special considerations, unless otherwise noted, it most likely would fall under the illegal to share this title.
    Some software i found which may be useful if your using GNU/Linux
    • pjbExploder Windows
      Software for uploading, downloading and controlling your PJB100 MP3 player
    • Creative Nomad JukeBox KIO::Slave: for GNU/Linux users
      A KDE ioslave for the Creative Nomad JukeBox MP3 player. The NJB appears as a filesystem from within Konqueror allowing mp3s to be copied to and from the NJB as usual. Playlists appear as text files and can be edited.
    • Gnomadic for GNU/Linux users
      Gnomadic is a graphical user interface to transfer MP3s to the Creative Nomad II/c MP3 player. It has the ability to re-encode the selected MP3s to a lower bitrate before transfer to the device so that you don't have to have 2 versions of an MP3 on your machine (high bitrate for burning, and lower bitrate for the MP3 player).
      about 20 more GNU/Linux titles for NOMAD