Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

mazz

I'm looking for either Dart karaoke studio CDG v1.3.3, 1.1.6, 1.1.20, or 1.1.16 or power karaoke plus v.1.16 or just power karaoke v.1.0.2, 1.0.3

the software is pretty self explanitory. It's software to create your own karaoke files (wav plus a a cdg file)

Got a karaoke party commin up and I wanna be able to make some tunes that I can't find. If anybody can help me Let me know.. thanks...

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.
    A website for the titles your requesting would help.
    Also note that Winamp (freeware) can play CD+G files.

• WinCDG (FREEWARE)
      is a MP3 Audio and CDG file player. MP3 files are highly compressed CD-quality digital audio. CDG files contain instructions to display graphics in sync with the audio on a CD+G audio disc (such as the popular Karaoke CD's). WinCDG combines the two technologies.
    • CD+G Creator (FREEWARE)
      is a utility which helps you to create your very own CD+G discs.
    • Karaoke Builder CD+G Player (FREEWARE)
      Play CD+G (.cdg and .bin files), Play MP3+G (a pair of files - .mp3 + .cdg), will not play CD+G Disks driectly
    • Karaoke5 (FREEWARE)
    • Breeze (SHAREWARE)
      is an easy to use program to play common karaoke file formats. The program is designed to make it as easy as possible to play MP3+CDG (MP3+G), MP3+KSF (text lyrics), KMF (with CDG or KSF lyrics), or any media plus CDG (ie: WMA+CDG, WAV+CDG).
    • Encoder MCG (SHAREWARE)
      converts CD+G songs (of CD+G discs, BIN files, and RW MP3+G files) into CAVS MP3+G files (MCG format), enabling easy and convenient storage of songs in PC.

Administrator

http://www.newfreeware.com/search.php3?q=power+karaoke three version of power karaoke listed on this link but i havent downloaded and checked exact versions match those stated
    simply me