Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Cd Label

zorro2a

Hello,

I have need to find an easy to operate CD and Jewel Case cover maker, all the one`s l can find on the net are really hard to work...(you know whats it like as you get older)

Kazza ordinary had a great one but l`m on Kazza Lite now and Kazza put a lot of problems on my PC....any help will be most welcome with a link if thats possible...

Cheers

Administrator

http://www.newfreeware.com/search.php3?q=c...=cd+label+print this link list a few shareware titles you may be interested in most are small and quite simple to use.
    simply me

coverxp FREE/adware
    Simply drag your covers inside the software directly from your browser and click the print icon. That's all there is to it!
    The program is Adware and displays ads if you use it while being online.I think the adds are free also! might be able to remove or disable them.

Super Moderator

[/list][*]Plain Vanilla Labels (FREEWARE)
    an easy-to-use label maker and label database.The program prints one, two, and three across labels on any dot matrix, inkjet, or laser printer. Features include easy data entry and a powerful search function. Labels can be indexed on any space and line on each label. Another feature allows "hidden" comments to be placed anywhere on any label.[*]UnderCoverXP (FREEWARE)
    is a free program to easily print CD covers. It supports JPEG, Gif, PNG and Bmp formats and can automatically scale front covers, back covers, front + inside, inlays, DVD Boxes, Playstation covers and Pressit / CoolBela LD001 CD labels to the correct sizes. [*]MultiCoverPrint (FREEWARE)[*]CDCoverPrint (FREEWARE)[*]CoverMania (FREEWARE)[*]CD Cover Creator (FREEWARE)[/list]

I was looking for software to create labels for my CD collection and have tested a lot of products. Some of that programs were complicated, some were difficult to use. I have chosen this CD cover creator and now I’m totally satisfied with it.

Administrator
    simply me

Administrator

sure is Doc , i only recommend what i use and know are good apps.
    simply me